• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Love the Render Ken!!

I think Alisha Silverstone just put someone on the naughty list!! .....

Besides we all know what the B in Miss B stands for (..... she really is Batgirl) Miss B is just her everyday Bruce Wayne persona!!

So that's Miss Batgirl to you I suppose?!? @quietrob ;)

Sorry, I just couldn't resist kidding around a bit with that one!! :)

Last edited:

Hornet3d

Wise
Come on let's have some fun!

The Come On.jpg

quietrob

Extraordinary
WHAT??? You can't take a joke??? :D
Of course! Just as well as you! ;)

Trust me, when you're a guy named Robin, you learn to take a joke really quick. According to my father who named me, upon learning that he had a second male child for his third kid and having naming rights, he said he looked about the room, saw a Batman comic on the coffee table in front of him, thought about naming me Batman and luckily named me Robin. Oh yeah, I take Batman jokes really well!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Trust me, when you're a guy named Robin, you learn to take a joke really quick. According to my father who named me, upon learning that he had a second male child for his third kid and having naming rights, he said he looked about the room, saw a Batman comic on the coffee table in front of him, thought about naming me Batman and luckily named me Robin. Oh yeah, I take Batman jokes really well!
That's funny, as I had a Bridge partner years ago named Robin, and he said all the jokes he ever got were . . . "oh, your a guy, not a girl". Robin's a common girl's name, and he was, until now, the only male Robin I'd ever met. ;)