• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Thought it time to take a break from product work and do one for fun.
This is from the Aurore 2 set I am working on for Superfly.
It was rendered in Superfly as well using EZDome with some added lights and making the sphere visible to raytrace only.

No face morph, that is Dawn's face with my texture set.

New Aurore2SF-02.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Morning Dove is enjoying spending some time on a hilllside of flowers, with lovely moths, under a beautiful sky!

Credits:

Dawn Special Edition by Christopher Creek Art, CG Cubed, Lisa's Botanicals & Virtual World at HiveWire 3D Creations
Morning Dove for Dawn by Flint_Hawk at HiveWire3D
Morning Dove Wardrobe-Set 2 by Flint_Hawk & PhotoGG at HiveWire3D
Dynamics 09 for Dawn - Anarkali Dress and Scarf by Lully at HiveWire 3D
I Heart U Jewelry Set for Dawn by Lully at HiveWire 3D
Autumn Winds Hair by Vaela at DAZ

Nature's Wonders Moths of the World Vol. 1 (Giant Leopard Moth) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D
SBRM_Seabirds2 (Western Gull) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Cathedral-Clouds by PhotoGG at HiveWire3D

Field of Flowers
Field of Flowers.jpg

quietrob

Extraordinary
Morning Dove is enjoying spending some time on a hilllside of flowers, with lovely moths, under a beautiful sky!

Credits:

Dawn Special Edition by Christopher Creek Art, CG Cubed, Lisa's Botanicals & Virtual World at HiveWire 3D Creations
Morning Dove for Dawn by Flint_Hawk at HiveWire3D
Morning Dove Wardrobe-Set 2 by Flint_Hawk & PhotoGG at HiveWire3D
Dynamics 09 for Dawn - Anarkali Dress and Scarf by Lully at HiveWire 3D
I Heart U Jewelry Set for Dawn by Lully at HiveWire 3D
Autumn Winds Hair by Vaela at DAZ

Nature's Wonders Moths of the World Vol. 1 (Giant Leopard Moth) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D
SBRM_Seabirds2 (Western Gull) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Cathedral-Clouds by PhotoGG at HiveWire3D

Field of FlowersView attachment 26647
The botanicals alone is worth the price of admission. Makes me want to supe up my runtime with flowers and grass. The most common and natural thing in the world.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
I agree with Napalm and the others, this is absolutely stunning.

I'd like to post it on Facebook.