• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
So after more than 4 months trying to use Studio I finally went back to Poser 11 and have been trying some Non-photorealistic renders lately.

That's just lovely. I really need to spend more time figuring out how to do non-photorealistic renders. I love the style, I think I just get frustrated when I run into things like what you mentioned with the Wolf, and I don't know other ways around it.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Something I did with Dawn for Star Wars back in 2015, but that got lost when the old forums went down and were replaced by this new one. It was when I first realized that emissive materials were ideal for things like a lightsaber. ^____^

View attachment 25974
Awesome!!

@Carey Love your image !! Great expressions and dancing poses!!

@Dragonsegg - Delicious image!! Are those effects done with the new shaders from Daz? If so, I think I need to grab those. Beautiful use of the Angoli outfit and rose staff!!

Walking Through the Woods on a Snowy Evening - Yes, it's a twist on the Robert Frost Poem! heh
Roguesml copy.jpg

Products Used: HiveWire House Cat custom eye textures and fantasy morphs, Sora for Dawn, Bat scatter from RDNA, Rogue for Dawn by Xurge, Fashionista Hair for Dawn, Various RDNA winter plants, Supernatural Slayer Kit and Khel'Sing for Supernatural Slayer Kit (live in the store as of today) SBRM Birds of Prey for the Hawk, Cape Painted in PS

Carey

Extraordinary
Awesome!!

@Carey Love your image !! Great expressions and dancing poses!!

@Dragonsegg - Delicious image!! Are those effects done with the new shaders from Daz? If so, I think I need to grab those. Beautiful use of the Angoli outfit and rose staff!!

Walking Through the Woods on a Snowy Evening - Yes, it's a twist on the Robert Frost Poem! heh
View attachment 26046

Products Used: HiveWire House Cat custom eye textures and fantasy morphs, Sora for Dawn, Bat scatter from RDNA, Rogue for Dawn by Xurge, Fashionista Hair for Dawn, Various RDNA winter plants, Supernatural Slayer Kit and Khel'Sing for Supernatural Slayer Kit (live in the store as of today) SBRM Birds of Prey for the Hawk, Cape Painted in PS
very interesting and fun to look at!