• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Hornet3d

Wise
Yeah, I've thought of and used that dial, but I'd really like to get it right and not have to depend on that solution.

@eclark1894 Many props comes in the wrong size in Poser/DS, so it's not uncommon when we have to adjust their size to fit our scenes. ^^

My main character is scaled down to represent someone around five foot in reality so I am am used to having to scale such props and it doesn't bother me. I never scale scenes or things like seats or chairs as it defeats the objective of making Dawn look petite but when holding something I have to as it just looks wrong in many cases. In the case of a surf board I would scale it and swear she had one custom made:).

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
@Hornet3d I was referring to the cases where props, like a chair, load larger than a house because they were modeled out of scale or imported from another program that uses a different scale. In part because Poser scale is rather tiny. :)

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist
An Enthusiatic Cheerleader

No matter if the court is crowded or not, Alexis' enthusiasm is the same.

Done in Daz3D 4.9. Rendered on Iray engine.

3D Universe Alexis was enhanced by Virtual World Monica for Dawn Iray mats. Used her own Alexis' native hair. Cheerleader outifit is Spirit Champion for Sora.
Everything can be found here at Hivewire3D.

View attachment 23497

Awesome!!

Hornet3d

Wise
@Hornet3d I was referring to the cases where props, like a chair, load larger than a house because they were modeled out of scale or imported from another program that uses a different scale. In part because Poser scale is rather tiny. :)

Sorry misunderstood but I do know what you mean I have purchased spacecraft in the past that, when loaded into Poser, Dawn is wearing them as a shoe.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
This happens a lot when I load vehicles into Poser scenes. They are usually way off scale. :)

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Hehe it probably does outweigh Harry. Sometimes I was confused where to post a character render where I used Dawn with only Sora's head, since both have their own threads. I decided to only post at Sora's thread if the entire character was used. I do a lot of mixing, so we have to make some kinds of rules to decide where to post. LOL

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
As long as it has the Dawn figure in it, then it can be posted here. At least that is my understanding. I've certainly posted multi character images in this thread and not had anyone complain.

Lovely renders everyone.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I'm getting closer ... ever so slowly ... to finalizing Sweete Brythe, Reyn, and Flyte. I'm not finding anything hinky with the poses with Dawn or with Brythe, but the morphs in the clothing still have a few twitchy bits.

Since I'm having problems staying focused, I decided to take a break to play. Yeah ... like I've not been taking a lot of play breaks. It's just I've been playing Townsmen on my Kindle instead of playing at the computer.

Absynthe Flyte.jpg

The building set is Faveral's Le Faubourg ... which is an absolutely lovely European village.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Managed to make 17 materials for the Laced Sundress, and added 5 body handles to this fully conforming version. The white one (posted at the Sora Renders thread) was semi-dynamic with obvious posing advantages.

Dress, hat, and textures by me. Figure is Dawn with Skyla morph and textures, rendered in Poser with Superfly. Bracelet and stockings are from my "Diamond Dress", neckless is from my [unreleased] "Blue Star" outfit, and pumps are from Hivewire3D.

LacedSundressTextured_1200.jpg

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North

Hornet3d

Wise
It's autumn in New Zealand and a couple of Kiwi kids make the most of the still lovely weather. Pendraia Fae's Diva with a converted K4 skin and a morphed Diva, my version of a Kiwi boy, all ripped pants, missing teeth and needing a haircut...I think I'll call him Atarangi which means 'morning sky'.

Similar sort of morning in the UK at the moment so I can really empathise with the mood, lovely render and I love the name Atarangi as well.