• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Thank you, Hornet :)

I've been doing some more work on Atarangi, changing the facial morphs slighter, making him a little taller and giving him a slightly darker skin tone. Virtual World's Jojo has five different tones from pale to dark...a really great resource.

Hornet3d

Wise
Thank you, Hornet :)

I've been doing some more work on Atarangi, changing the facial morphs slighter, making him a little taller and giving him a slightly darker skin tone. Virtual World's Jojo has five different tones from pale to dark...a really great resource.

He is looking great, a very mischievous character by the looks.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Now combining the new blazer with the hat and laced sundress. The boots and stockings are from my "Diamond Dress". I think they look good on Dawn. This is the semi-dynamic sundress version, which always poses great no matter the pose. This dress texture is part of the set of 17 I made for it. The blazer and hat are untextured. Rendered in Poser with Superfly.

SundressAndBlazer_1200.jpg

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Thanks Hornet and Mininessie :) He is a very mischievous young lad and is set to run amok in my renders!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Looking very good Hornet. A question, or maybe just a need for a confirmation, that the trim on the hem of the dress has it's own matzone, and can be hidden? That would give the dress a little more variety.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Looking very good Hornet. A question, or maybe just a need for a confirmation, that the trim on the hem of the dress has it's own matzone, and can be hidden? That would give the dress a little more variety.

I am assuming this one was for me. :) Yes, the trim and the bottom parts have their own MAT zones and can be hidden. ^^

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I am assuming this one was for me. :) Yes, the trim and the bottom parts have their own MAT zones and can be hidden. ^^
Oooops, My Bad! :notworthy: Talk about embarrassing. ~sheesh~

Sorry about that Ken, I was (supposedly) directing that query to you. Thanks for the confirmation.

Hornet3d

Wise
Oooops, My Bad! :notworthy: Talk about embarrassing. ~sheesh~

Sorry about that Ken, I was (supposedly) directing that query to you. Thanks for the confirmation.

I am certainly not that clever but no need to feel embarrassed I have difficulty remembering the thread I am in let alone to who I am responding to half the time and thanks to the fact Ken jumped in quick I did not have to attempt to answer:).

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
A simple portrait, this is Betti for Dawn.
I named in memory of my sister who we lost to cancer in 1995 at the age of fifty-three.
However, she does not look anything like my sister who had almost black hair and was a bit heavier. :)

Still in the WIP stage.
Rendered in Poser 11 with Superfly.

Betti-006.jpg

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I want it more natural, not looking like she had injections...lol.
Need to work n those eyes though, the bottom shows some sort of reflection...sigh.
And need to do a bit more on the texture and shaders.
I'm not in a rush since I still have the BeJeweled for HW Horse to get out. :)