• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Hornet3d

Wise
I am hoping that the real world will be just a little bit kinder to me in 2017, if so my character Caoimhe (Dawn) should be fairly busy. I already have some nice new environments for her to play in but she does not have very many work type clothes so she has borrowed a few from Eibhleann (V4). Eibhleann has such a massive wardrobe that she should not miss a few.

Outfits.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Sure, Iray has given me so much satisfaction. It's taken home rendering to another level for ordinary users like me.
I agree, it makes it much easier to get beautiful results without a lot of effort compared to 3Delight. That said I still use both...

Lovely work on the conversions Hornet.

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Thought of having some fun today, create a bit of Art. It's been a while since I just played with Poser and I thought I could steal a day for that.
So here she is, Dawn with Fabiana's character Oriana, KiriTé Hair and my gift to myself MaasaiFinery by Ile-Avalon.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Lovely Pom. I'm a huge fan of Fabi's products, and Oriana is a favorite of mine. So's the KiriTe hair for that matter. :)

I tried checking out Ile_Avalon's MaasaiFinery, but don't see it in her/his store at Renderosity, unless it's in another store. It looks interesting.

Hornet3d

Wise
Thought of having some fun today, create a bit of Art. It's been a while since I just played with Poser and I thought I could steal a day for that.
So here she is, Dawn with Fabiana's character Oriana, KiriTé Hair and my gift to myself MaasaiFinery by Ile-Avalon.

Oh I love that render. I am another one who loves using Fabiana's content, there is even a little bit of Oriana morph in my Dawn character her eyes are also from Oriana with a few tweaks.

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Lovely Pom. I'm a huge fan of Fabi's products, and Oriana is a favorite of mine. So's the KiriTe hair for that matter. :)

I tried checking out Ile_Avalon's MaasaiFinery, but don't see it in her/his store at Renderosity, unless it's in another store. It looks interesting.

I got Maasai Finery here at HiveWire, it's a gorgeous set!
Maasai Finery for Dawn - An ile-avalon Creation

I love Fabian's work aswell, I've been bugging her for years now to do a male character :D
Thank you everyone for the kind words.

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
This came out of a chat with Miss B earlier... discussing whether or not a product would function in Poser or not. Of course, I ended up back in DS because Poser and I just do not get along very well... anyway, I ended up with this little thing. This is just a doodle, more than anything else.

The pose is a G2F pose that I did a little bit of adjustment to for Dawn, after applying it to her. We have both the HW housecat as well as the old Daz MilCat in the scene. And the clothes are from OOT, from the Dawn Mega Wardrobe package. The hair is Eloiny hair, hand-fitted to Dawn's head. The skin is from SAV - it's Maraki for Dawn, and the blocks are from DM on Daz.

There is no morphing on the figure here, because this was originally just a quick test of loading the G2F pose on Dawn.

Dawn-PlayBlocks.jpg