• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
This came out of a chat with Miss B earlier... discussing whether or not a product would function in Poser or not. Of course, I ended up back in DS because Poser and I just do not get along very well... anyway, I ended up with this little thing. This is just a doodle, more than anything else.

The pose is a G2F pose that I did a little bit of adjustment to for Dawn, after applying it to her. We have both the HW housecat as well as the old Daz MilCat in the scene. And the clothes are from OOT, from the Dawn Mega Wardrobe package. The hair is Eloiny hair, hand-fitted to Dawn's head. The skin is from SAV - it's Maraki for Dawn, and the blocks are from DM on Daz.

There is no morphing on the figure here, because this was originally just a quick test of loading the G2F pose on Dawn.
Hey, that came out great Seliah. Good to know it's doable. :)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Lovely render Seliah...I've been using Genesis2F poses on Dawn for some time. I've used them in reverse and converted Dawn poses to genesis 3 and dusk poses which work quite nicely with the converter. There are some adjustments required when using poses with other models like the horse poses though.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I use OOT's long pants often but not happy that the creator didn't do the morph/body something dials for the legs to SIDE TO SIDE... I OFTEN have to dial those pant legs to cover her legs... bit frustrating with their usual care of models... oh well...

Wonderful art everyone!!!

Me195

Extraordinary
Your right about the talented people, and helpful too. The help and support I have received from the community here has not only improved my art but also my enjoyment of it.

I can tell. You're one of those talented people I'm hoping to glean talent from.

Giokebox

Motivated
I'm very fond of Doe morph for Dawn. It's not a realistic morph, a kind of toonish in my point of view. But I dialed a petite body, so Doe now looks like a teen and Willow hair reinforces such aspect. Of course, Dawn SE Iray mats helped a lot to turn this test into a promising thing.

Doe for Down can be found here: (http://www.sharecg.com/…/ga…/21/DAZ-Studio/get_image_007.php).

I hope you enjoy.
doe.jpg

Hornet3d

Wise

Me195

Extraordinary
I'm very fond of Doe morph for Dawn. It's not a realistic morph, a kind of toonish in my point of view. But I dialed a petite body, so Doe now looks like a teen and Willow hair reinforces such aspect. Of course, Dawn SE Iray mats helped a lot to turn this test into a promising thing.

Doe for Down can be found here: (http://www.sharecg.com/…/ga…/21/DAZ-Studio/get_image_007.php).

I hope you enjoy.View attachment 21206

Nicely done. It's an excellent variation of Dawn.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I grabbed Doe some time ago, but haven't had a chance to play with her. You did a very nice job of setting her up Giokebox. Very nice indeed. :)

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist

I hope you enjoy.View attachment 21206

Oh, I think she's adorable. Looks very much like a pre-teen. Nice job on her!