• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Karaoke Night at the local pub

DawnKaraoke.jpg

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Nice, Traci!

And love the new hair render, Pen!! It really IS a hurricane of fun ;)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I looked for the Sora pose that matched Miss B...haven't tried mixing them up yet. Too busy getting the shopping done.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Give it time, you'll get to it. I did have to do some adjustments when I did that, as one or two of the Tail tips intersected another Tail, but it's easy enough to do. Just takes a little time and patience. ;)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Probably won't be today as I'm trying to get the DS version of Deidre wrapped up and to the testers by the end of today. I still haven't had chance to play with Dante yet either...

Hornet3d

Wise
Well as 2016 comes to it's inevitable end a have to say my normal optimistic view of the coming year is tinged with a smidgen of concern. So much has happened around the world that will be played out in 2017 which could make it either worrying, interesting or both.

I hope everyone here has a great New Year.

Caoimhe on the other hand is far more prepared than me. Here she is in her BIO (Bring It On) Suit ready for 2017.

Bring It On.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Amen to that Hornet...hopefully this year will be a good one!

Caoimhe looks ready to cope with any eventuality...