• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Hornet3d

Wise
Thanks, that's actually 100% Sora's Head and Diva. It will be interesting to see what happens with the larger eyes.

I don't have Sora as the stylized Anime look is not something I use much but I am fascinated by what you are doing with her. The Sorasprite is fascinating and I am keen to see what other renders you produce using her.

I have to admit that is something I love about Hivewire there is a vast array of high quality work with so many different inspirations and so much to be admired even if it is something you are unlikely to create, though often it creates other ideas as well

Hornet3d

Wise
I'm the same way. I can't believe how much content I have, even 2D stuff (I'm a huge fan of designfera as well), I have for years and haven't used yet. ;)

We seem to have similar tastes, I have a vast collection of 2D stuff, including a lot of designfera, and The Toyman image collections have a good representation. I also love the weird and often haunting landscapes by didi_mc.

Hornet3d

Wise
Oh this is really weird. I have 19 of those. :D

Way more than me again, I think I have seven or eight, not that I couldn't use the others. Not only are they great backgrounds I also find them a source of inspiration when looking for 'off world' render ideas.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Rendo is having a Dreamland Models sale until the 27th. He took a lot of his stuff over to DAZ a month or so ago, and it left the Rendo store, But now it's back and some of the odds and bobs are at pretty decent discounts. I've already managed over the years to collect most of the Movie sets, so I didn't check their prices.

Some of the really old stuff hasn't returned, but Mis Kristin(?)'s School House is back and it is a pretty fabulous set.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks for the headsup Jodel...

@Hornet, I'm not a huge fan of Stylised Anime but I'm finding that mixing it in with other characters is giving me the more fantasy style characters that I normally use.
I've been doing some organising of my content and it's made me realise that I have a number of characters that I haven't explored as well as I would like which is why I've been doing the portrait shots. Here's one though that doesn't have Sora just Deidre for Dawn. Finally had chance to try out the secrets lingerie for Tenacity. DS 3Delight render only setting I changed on the lingerie was the lighting...
Deidre for Dawn Pinup.jpg

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Nice render, Pen! I also have some characters for Dawn I haven't used yet, but I guess I have my favorites. ^____^

Two more...Alexis mixed with Sora Head and large eyes
And Sorako by Enchanted Forest and Sora...at 20 percent

I am also having fun making all sorts of Sora mixing with other morphs, which widens my character options quite a bit. This one I am mixing Sora + CatsEyes + Nissa, but the body is my custom.

SubliminalBunny_1200.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Sweet Ken! I'm finding it a lot of fun at the moment to just play with settings. I don't have the concentrated time I need at the moment for products but inbetween get stuff organised for Christmas I have had time to play.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I so love what everyone is doing!

Sweete Brythe* in Flight Cap and Nought Else.

Sweete Brythe in Flight Cap and Nought Else.jpg

A wee bit of Sora was been added to SE Base, Starter, and Head and Body. Sweete Brythe will have five options with eyebrows and five with fantasy eyebrows.

* Sweet Breath

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhhh, I'm absolutely loooooving her eyebrows Satira. She's going to be sooooo kewl. :D

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thanks Lorraine, MissB, Rae, and Pen.

Not too soon. Although I have the clothing modeled, I've just started joint editing the pants. I totally gave up with the top and it will be dynamic. So I took a break from the clothing and worked on the skin this last week. It's now at the point where I can go back to the clothing.

Then on to the poses. Although, of the dozen or so poses I have planned, I have three done.

I need a month or so vacation!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Merry Christmas Everyone,

Lovely work Hornet! That is one sparkly ring...

Not totally happy with this render, (I got distracted by the dress which needs more work) but look at this cutie...she is Diva with Alexis and Sora Head dialed in. Texture is my Deidre one.
Deidre  with alexis diva and sora morphs.jpg