• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Daniel Hicks(OganicPic)

Eager
Contributing Artist
Been working on something s for Dawn pre promo brekites wr.jpg

quietrob

Extraordinary
Thank you, Pen! That's the Dawn power! :D

Thank you, Chris! This is just plain cartoonish, so the Anime style is still missing. ^^

It doesn't matter if it's cartoonish or anime. It's just plain cool! Quietrob Likes! Not everything has to be so realistic to be effective or likeable. I certainly wish those were morphs instead of magnets. Still a wonderful job!

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
A lot of nightgowns are plain so I like it :) It would look nice in a lacy pattern too (or a chinese floral pattern) loads of options in just material selection :D

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Been working on something s for Dawn

Looking great, Daniel! Love how detailed the outfits are! :D

So I was up last night for a while working on this one. A dynamic nightgown for Dawn. Sheer below, opaque above.I'm not happy with it though. Looks a little... plain.

Good job, Clark! This is the kind of dress pose that best fitted for dynamic cloth. ^^

I have animated Youko Littner in Poser, rendered in Octane! It uses Dawn + Sora + Stylized body + CatsEyes face. The original animation is higher-res and full color, but since Flash is not supported here, I made a smaller version using old school GIF, where color fidelity and frame rate suffered some losses.

YoukoRuns_300x400.gif

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Looking great, Daniel! Love how detailed the outfits are! :D

Good job, Clark! This is the kind of dress pose that best fitted for dynamic cloth. ^^

I have animated Youko Littner in Poser, rendered in Octane! It uses Dawn + Sora + Stylized body + CatsEyes face. The original animation is higher-res and full color, but since Flash is not supported here, I made a smaller version using old school GIF, where color fidelity and frame rate suffered some losses.

View attachment 18149
:lol: Knock......... Knock........... Knocking......... on Heaven's Door!!

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Dear lord. Feed the world! LMAO Nice animation Ken!

Great start Earl. I like simple too so you got no complaints from me.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
I'm guilty of losing my car in the Rangers Stadium parking lot after the ball game and no I was not even drunk at the time!!