• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Minyassa

Enthusiast
This is a tweak of the new Friesian mats for Superfly, since this character is a supernatural being created from a Friesian horse and he is supposed to be ruby red. I like how he came out. And used Ken1171's Poser Scatter tool on the landscape, just loving that thing so much.
Ohta 2020.jpg

Carey

Extraordinary
This is a tweak of the new Friesian mats for Superfly, since this character is a supernatural being created from a Friesian horse and he is supposed to be ruby red. I like how he came out. And used Ken1171's Poser Scatter tool on the landscape, just loving that thing so much.
View attachment 60605
question? now I generally don't use stock textures, now the question: can you modify textures with the scatter tool...I haven't played with mine yet. still trying to get my mac to install my new birds where and how I want them and not the way my mac does, have thus far refrained from using a whip and chair.....lol

Minyassa

Enthusiast
question? now I generally don't use stock textures, now the question: can you modify textures with the scatter tool...I haven't played with mine yet. still trying to get my mac to install my new birds where and how I want them and not the way my mac does, have thus far refrained from using a whip and chair.....lol
I always modify my shaders on anything and I do that before I use the scatter tool because imagine having to change the shader on 500 objects. xD But yeah, you just change your texture/shader on the prop before you use it as a scatter object.

Phoenix

Admirable
I have a question ~ Back when I was new at 3d art, and I bought my hivewire horse I purchased Harry through renderosity, and I can't figure out how to update the unicorn and friesian with iray materials. Any others with this situation? Thanks! :)

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Just drag the new folders to the relevant folders in your content's file structure. Tell them to merge, rather than replace the existing ones.