• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
UnderTheOldTree.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
This one begged to be made! Sorry for posting again here so soon!

Love Mates
Love Mates SML Light.jpg

Created With: HiveWire Horse, CWRW's Greys coat textures for the HiveWire Horse, Skies of Economy HDRI's For Iray, Ron's Waterworks, CWRW's Pose Pack 1 for the HiveWire Horse, Daio's Show Off Poses for the HiveWire Horse

Last edited:

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
View attachment 65026

Here is the hivewire Friesian turned into a ghost. It couldn't be helped. The car was called 'Ghost Racer' now I just need to figure out how to blur the background so they look like they're moving fast.
I would do 2 other renders, one of just the back ground (you'll still need the lighting lighting from the car) and one with just the horse and car on a transparent background. Blur the background and add the horse/car one and tweak in photoshop till you're happy with it (you may also need to add this render to help where you you need to blur)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
View attachment 65026

Here is the hivewire Friesian turned into a ghost. It couldn't be helped. The car was called 'Ghost Racer' now I just need to figure out how to blur the background so they look like they're moving fast.
Yeah, what Rae said you can use motion blur in Photoshop and do a composite image with the fore ground car and horse and then the bg. Open the background and go to filters in PS and select blur and I would go with a motion blur to give it a direction and you can control the amounts.

Love how the Horse turned out might I ask what shader you used here?

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
After 3 weeks without a computer, I am back-sort of! I still have to reload ALL of my programs & catch up on everything! There sure is some nice art here!

Before winter arrives (it is supposed to snow here Saturday), I thought I should post an Autumn horse scene:
Credits:

HiveWire Horse by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D
HiveWire Quarter Horse by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D

Nature's Wonders Moths of the World Vol. 2 (Crimson Speckled Flunkey) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Flinks Flowers - Flower 3 - Daisy Fleabane by Flink at Renderosity
Staghorn Sumac by Judith & Traveler at RDNA
Autumn Whispers by Susan Justice (formerly McKivergan) at Renderosity
Daisy Woodlands Backgrounds by Sveva aka Susan Justice at Renderosity

Majestic Spirit
Majestic Spirit.jpg

Last edited:

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Here's another horse.

Credits:

HiveWire Horse by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D
CWRW Ultra Textures for the HiveWire Horse Pack 1 by CWRW at HiveWire3D

Nature's Wonders Moths of the World Vol. 3 (Mariamne's Giant Flag Moth) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D
SBRM Africa (Black Headed Weaver) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Black Eyed Susan by Lisa Buckalew at HiveWire3D

Illusions of Nature II by Capelito at Renderosity

Mornings Glory
Mornings Glory.jpg