• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Ok, its prob more on the orange side than you'd like tho Miss B :)

BJ Wings red.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Dunno ......... My tigers are Teal........ :whistling: Got a neat Idea now .......... LOL
Sparkled SML .jpg

Something I have been playing around with using Geoshells ......... no clue how to go about doing it in Poser though. CWRW's Mane and Tail 3 Used here and gold Iray Uber shaders with the unicorn horn ......... Sigh ... Got some vacation time coming next week so maybe I can get a start on these ......... not sure.
Appyooipokkjkkikkjiujycsdaoipo copy.jpg
Prance Roses copy.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
This Autumn picture, I did for fun! Whisper is so precious!

Credits:

HiveWire Whisper by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D

Nature's Wonders Moths of the World Vol. 2 (Suraka Silk Moth) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Cherry Trees by Lisa Botanicals at HiveWire3D

Charmed Blossoms by ellearden at Renderosity
Japanese Maples by Stonemason at DAZ
Fairy Castle by NeilP 3d Sara Creations

Autumn Whisper
Autumn Whisper.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Laurie's Greys for the HiveWire Horse have been tempting me to do a render, especially the rose-greys, so here is my first attempt since I got my computer back. Some of the newly developed problems with Poser I have figured out how to work around, but I'm still fighting with the lights. None of those that I have purchased work now. I have always adjusted the lights that I use & it's normal for me to add lights, but now it is a real struggle to get them to have any effect at all. Sigh!

Credits:

HiveWire Horse by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D
HiveWire Horse - Arabian by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D
CWRW Greys for the HiveWire Horse by CWRW at HiveWire3D

Songbird ReMix (Blue Jay) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Cherry Tree by Lisa Botanicals at HiveWire 3D
Autumn Exucursion by Lisa Botanicals at HiveWire 3D

Modualz Flowering Shrubs Vol 3 by Traveler at RDNA
Rock in Forest by Andrey Pestryakov at DAZ
Foggy Pastel Backgrounds by Olga Dabrowska at Renderosity

Woodland Beauty
Woodland Beauty.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
I must confess to being partial to the Rose-grey color!

Credits:

Nature's Wonders Moths of the World Vol. 1 (One-eyed Sphinx Moth) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Sakurakai Backgrounds and Overlays MR by NapalmArsenal

Flinks Blossom Bushes by Flink at Renderosity
Legends of Fantasy by Susan Justice (formerly McKivergan) at Renderosity

Pretty In Pink
Pretty In  Pink.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
I must confess to being partial to the Rose-grey color!

Credits:

Nature's Wonders Moths of the World Vol. 1 (One-eyed Sphinx Moth) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Sakurakai Backgrounds and Overlays MR by NapalmArsenal

Flinks Blossom Bushes by Flink at Renderosity
Legends of Fantasy by Susan Justice (formerly McKivergan) at Renderosity

Pretty In Pink
View attachment 65639
LOVE this !! What mane did you use here from the liver chestnut set I'm guessing? It's strikingly gorgeous with all the rosy hues !

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Poseidon's Gift
Neptune's Gift SML.jpg

Created With: Hivewire Horse, CWRW's Grays coat textures for the Hivewire horse, Skies of Economy HRDI for Iray, Ron's Waves

The ancient Greeks believed that they had Poseidon to thank for the formation of one of their favorite and most useful animals: the horse. According to one legend, Poseidon became smitten with Demeter. Demeter asked that he spend some time creating the most beautiful animal in the world.

Accounts of the timing of his success vary. Some say that he had a hard time coming up with the perfect animal, so the road to creating a horse was littered with other animals who were not, in fact, the most beautiful beasts the world had ever seen. He struggled to meet Demeter's high expectations. Due to the formation of this magnificent animal, he became the god of horses as well as the god of the sea.

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Dunno ......... My tigers are Teal........ :whistling: Got a neat Idea now .......... LOLView attachment 65468

Something I have been playing around with using Geoshells ......... no clue how to go about doing it in Poser though. CWRW's Mane and Tail 3 Used here and gold Iray Uber shaders with the unicorn horn ......... Sigh ... Got some vacation time coming next week so maybe I can get a start on these ......... not sure.
View attachment 65469View attachment 65467
Layers in Poser maybe?

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Sorry for missing the above posts!! .......... just been rather busy and tired LOL ........... so I will try to stay awake!