• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Phoenix

Admirable
BlueEyedAppy.jpg
Ha ha ha, got some manes to play with! :) Took me a bit to figure out how to open them with gimp (I don't have photoshop)

Carey

Extraordinary
we fell out over a butt crack, it seems that only certain butt cracks are allowed there compounded by the fact I thought they had to be joking, apparently wise cracks are frowned on too...
To be honest it was my decision to leave, not my kind of kool-aid...great selection of products though.....

eclark1894

Visionary
Oh, and they'll be in my Runtime sometime after dinner. ;)
I only pointed that out because, I'm not buying anything from Renderosity at the moment. Unfortunately, for the foreseeable future, that includes Harry's Pose pack.

A few questions:
Is there a pose pack 1 for Harry?
2. Do the poses for the foal work on Harry?
3. Will you (CWRW) be doing any bucking poses for Harry?

Maybe Pommerlis can do some poses of Dawn and Dusk riding.

Last edited:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes, there's a Pose Pack 1 for Harry, and it too is in Laurie's store at Renderosity. I've had that one for a long time now.

As far as the poses for the foal working on Harry, I'm not sure, as I haven't played with the foal, and he is smaller than Harry. Then again, the size difference may not make a difference, as the poses may be adjustable. I don't have that pose pack so can't test it out for you.

There's no bucking pose for Harry in this new pack, but there is one in the Pose Pack 1.

Ohhh, and I'd also like to see Pom do some riding poses for Dawn and Dusk. Not sure if she has any, or if anyone did any riding poses for Harry. Hmmmm, will have to check that out.

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Here is my first picture using Laurie's wonderful new set of poses for the HiveWire Horse!

Credits:

CWRW HW Horse Pose Pack 2 by cwrw at Renderosity
HiveWire Horse by HiveWire3D and cwrw at Renderosity
CWRW Leopard Appaloosas for the HiveWire Horse by cwrw at Renderosity

Songbird ReMix Shorebirds Vol 1 - Wading Birds (Cattle Egret) by Ken_Gilliland at Renderosity

Grass and Rock Ground Prop Set by fictionalbookshelf at Renderosity
Wasteland Plants Hi Resolution by MartinJFrost at DAZ 3D
Simply Grass-The Rough Stuff by MartinJFrost at DAZ 3D
Simply Grass - Grass Plants and Clumps by MartinJFrost at DAZ 3D
UltraTrees-Arboretum Volume 1 by HowieFarkes at DAZ
CSA Digital Backgrounds Backdrops Textures Ethereal by Creative Soul Arts at Renderosity

Wayfarer
Wayfarer.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
This is a picture that I did last year, but never got posted.

Thank you for visiting my gallery!

Credits:

HiveWire Horse by HiveWire3D and cwrw at Renderosity
CWRW War Pony by cwrw by CWRW at Renderosity
CWRW Pose Pack 1 for HiveWire Horse by cwrw at Renderosity

Native American Ornaments-formerly at DAZ
Abstract Backgrounds by ellearden at Renderosity

Hawk of War
Hawk of War.jpg