• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.

Share your HiveWire Horse Renders Here!

Carey

Extraordinary
This is a tweak of the new Friesian mats for Superfly, since this character is a supernatural being created from a Friesian horse and he is supposed to be ruby red. I like how he came out. And used Ken1171's Poser Scatter tool on the landscape, just loving that thing so much.
View attachment 60605
question? now I generally don't use stock textures, now the question: can you modify textures with the scatter tool...I haven't played with mine yet. still trying to get my mac to install my new birds where and how I want them and not the way my mac does, have thus far refrained from using a whip and chair.....lol

Minyassa

Enthusiast
question? now I generally don't use stock textures, now the question: can you modify textures with the scatter tool...I haven't played with mine yet. still trying to get my mac to install my new birds where and how I want them and not the way my mac does, have thus far refrained from using a whip and chair.....lol
I always modify my shaders on anything and I do that before I use the scatter tool because imagine having to change the shader on 500 objects. xD But yeah, you just change your texture/shader on the prop before you use it as a scatter object.

Phoenix

Inspired
I have a question ~ Back when I was new at 3d art, and I bought my hivewire horse I purchased Harry through renderosity, and I can't figure out how to update the unicorn and friesian with iray materials. Any others with this situation? Thanks! :)

JOdel

Extraordinary
HW Honey Bear
Just drag the new folders to the relevant folders in your content's file structure. Tell them to merge, rather than replace the existing ones.