• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
(Warning- Dragonsbane hair shows a lot of scalp and it was made for white skin so needs a lot of post on a darker skinned character)
Hmmmm, I wonder why that is. Most hair products I've used over the years either has a "Scalp" parented to the Hair, or as Biscuits does with her hair products over at Renderosity, she includes the Scalp as a separate prop, and it's up to the end user to decide whether to use it or not. I don't usually, but I would think they would be the same color/texture as the main hair. I'm just not seeing why a specific hair product would be better for a light skinned character, than a darker skinned character.

Desertsilver

Busy Bee
The braids along the scalpline show a lot of bare scalp- and it renders as white. But maybe you are right and I can change the 'scalp' color- I never thought of that! So much to learn.
zzz-hair.jpg

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Sure, the hair is mix of Dragonsbane and Armani for Gen 3 M, Feathers and beads and armbands from Ktarya Outfit for Gen 3 F. ( these are so great- wish Sloshwerks would make more clothes) and bracer and pant from Wildenlander Watch for Gen 3 M ,Night set texture. (Warning- Dragonsbane hair shows a lot of scalp and it was made for white skin so needs a lot of post on a darker skinned character)

I'm going to have to do some searching! These are just marvelous. Thank you!

Michele

Eager
I wanted to post a render using the lovely new products I received as part of the recent Leaf Me Alone contest. I'd been wanting the Foal and Western Tack for a while and now I have them, yay! (Can't see much of the tack in the image, but it's draped over the back of the pickup.)

Indian Country:

I'm sure I'll do more renders with these but this was the first to come to mind. :)

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
I admit to being partial to Appaloosas. That's what my first & most special horse was. Laurie's Appaloosa coat colors are super realistic!

Credits:

HiveWire Horse by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D
HiveWire Foal by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D
CWRW Leopard Appaloosas for the HiveWire Horse by CWRW at HiveWire3D
CWRW Blanket Appaloosas for the HiveWire Horse by CWRW at HiveWire3D

SBRM Woodland Jewels (Scarlet Tanager) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Blue Skies Beyond the Clouds by PhotoGG at HiveWire3D

Pred Pack Poppies by Predatron at DAZ
Flinks Instant Meadow - Flowers by Flink at Renderosity
Flinks Instant Meadow 2 by Flink at Renderosity
XfrogPlants Europe-1 (Black Alder)
Art Meadows Collection by HilligerMedia at Renderosity

Appy Day
Appy Day.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Another of the wonderful Appaloosa coat colors!

Credits:

HiveWire Horse by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D
CWRW Blanket Appaloosas for the HiveWire Horse by CWRW at HiveWire3D

Nature's Wonders Moths of the World Vol. 2 (Crimson Speckled Flunkey) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Coneflowers by Lisa Botanicals at HiveWire3D

Hang The Moon Image Resource by PhotoGG at HiveWire3D

Legends of Fantasy by Susan Justice (formerly McKivergan) at Renderosity
Northern Soul by Matthew Pinchbeck (aka Caisson) at RDNA

Arapahoe Moon
Arapahoe Moon.jpg