• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

luannemarie

Busy Bee
Title: Relaxing Evening
Relaxing Evening 101z.jpg

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I really, really want to watch this video but it needs to wait till later.
I put CC on and I'm still laughing...sigh.
DAZ Studo has become Dad's Studio or worse and Poser is imposter...lol.
HiveWire Horse became hive of wire hose, and the fetlocks are fat locks and so on.
I have to wait till my coffee sharpens my brain enough to accept the CC typos so I don't keep laughing.
Ahhh, the strange problems associated with CC when you have hearing loss. :roflmao:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
As of 5 pm Eastern Time today the 142nd Preakness field and post positions are as follows:

1. Multiplier 2. Cloud Computing 3. Hence 4. Always Dreaming 5. Classic Empire
6. Gunnevera 7. Term of Art (..... real entry !!) 8. Senior Investment 9. Lookin at Lee 10. Conquest Mo Money (?) His sire's name is Uncle Mo?

Here's a link to the Preakness Stakes cheat sheet 2017 Preakness Stakes Cheat Sheet

The Preakness, is scheduled for approximately 6:48 p.m. ET on NBC race card coverage starts at 2:30 PM.

Pick a favorite and render if your pick wins then you get braging rights.

I think this is the one, and now I need to set the property for this guy. A few rib morphs would be nice, but it has the full TB form dialed in and these are some of Flint_Hawk's poses and CWRW's Dapple gray coat.
TB.jpg

Zero Pose
Grey Horse7 copy.jpg

Last edited: