• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
There is a GREAT tutorial video on it by Nerd I think...
and I really got carried away!
Thanks Lyne. That came out nice. Now I'm definitely going to have to play with constraining. :)

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Rae, those are nice!

Gotta show one more, I was playing with the material room nodes just to see what I could do and got this.
The mane, tail and fetlocks are Harry's but the rest is mine except the background
005.jpg
Might play in DS and see if I can duplicate the spots with their shader system.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I just keep getting further and further behind!

So many people posting sooo many posts and renders!

Lovely renders.

Harry looks good in Superfly and in powder.

Gorgeous blankets too Lyne and Vort.

and I do love the muted zebra stripes on Harry

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
WOW oh WOW!!! Exquisite renders everyone!

That tutorial looks pretty kewl!! I will have to check it out soon!! Love your choice of fabrics with the Flure De Lis and Mardi Gras is just around the bend!!

Laurie, I love Ron's powder!! Actually all of his brushes look like they would totally rock, but need to up grade my PS before I can use them. Heavenly Image btw!!!

Fairy terrific Liver Spot Appy!!

Gorgeous Medieval tack Vort!!

Rae Love the faded Zebra stripes!!!

This is one of my favorite photos even though it is very time worn with age was taken in 1939 Arkansas
The baby is my mom, and that is my grandma and my grandpa and their mule Charlie. I always got a kick about how they spelled Arkansas!! LOL
Ark.jpg

Last edited:

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
Not really artistic as such, but here's what I'm working on at the moment:

Back legs are okay, front legs still need a bit more work to be perfect; tail needs a bit more tweaking too. Not going so badly though.