• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Love seeing new Harry images! Nicely done folks!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Lovely renders Faery and Rae...

I did see Rae's great renders over at DA...I love seeing the comparison shot. It'a really interesting image.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Nice, Rae! Fun seeing the comparision shot, too!

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Fjord pony I made from tweaking Harry's default (and tweaking CWRW's Red dun texture to make it look like a Fjord colouring) and the Grey is the Arab with a little more tweaking to her head (and I used the CWRW's white as a base and made a fleabitten grey texture) and the sisters are Dawn :)
View attachment 1751

Oh, these are beautiful! Well done. So fun.

More of that please.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Gorgeous renders Rae!! Your DA gallery is quite impressive also!!
Nice range an scope you have demonstrated with Harry there! =) He is one versatile creation!!

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thanks everyone :)

I'm so glad the forum is back up as I find the friendliness and helpfulness of everyone here makes it easier to learn this 3D thing!

Harry is just the best thing since sliced bread!
Easy to pose all round and I love how easy his mane/tail is to pose and look good if I don't want to go to the trouble of Postwork (I like to try and get everything right in Daz as I don't have to postwork at the moment :D)
I also love to use CWRW's beautiful textures as a base for my tweaking as they are so well done! (and I'd have no idea how to do it all from scratch! :D)

The best thing about this is how you can recreate yourself how you'd like to look :p (The small image is a pic of me when I was approx 14 years old so approx 30 years ago!)
Rae & Nuffy3D.jpg
Rae and Nuffy original.jpg

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thanks Pendraia, the face looks more like mine now but the body definitely doesn't! (only in my dreams hehehe)

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Wow great job on the likeness of yourself...I know what you mean by body...wish mine looked like it did 30 years ago!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Awe..... Rae that is tooo cute!! Terrific likeness!!!

Well if someone would just turn off the gravity on the planet I would not have a problem with things !!! =)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thanks people.

Miss B, I hope there is not a bad 80's perm out there in 3D land like in my photo hahahaha
(but thinking on that, I bet there is, oh dear)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Since everyone like the comparison, here is another one with all the breeds the same colour as Harry's default as an animated gif. All are the same size and pose except for Beast which is scaled to 50% as he was just too big :D
HW-Horse-Breeds.gif

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Welcome back Rae, and isn't this a great place to hang out and share your renders?! And what gorgeous renders they are, I love the one of you and the pony.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thanks Lorraine. I'm glad the forum is back up, I was starting to have withdrawls :p

edited to add: I noticed I just went from new-bee to inspired!