• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
~LOL~ I still haven't played with Harry's mane, and all the possible movements Chris mentioned the mane has.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Gorgeous, Fairy! My brother-in-law had an Appaloosa called very uncreatively Spotty, your render brought him back to me.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Thanks everyone.
Soon I will post renders of two other new sets I'm doing for the HWH.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Finished my render and a wee bit of post work for this image.
This is the other two horse textures I'm working on.
Some credits...
Programs used were Poser Pro 2014 and Photoshop CS2.
Grass clumps by masonpappy.
Log by Bjorn Lovoll.
Background is peaceful_islands prop by maria.
All of these props are from Freestuff at Renderosity.
The background props have an image from freerangestock altered to fit.
Horse poses by CWRW and textures are by me.

Meadow Love.jpg

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Okay, last one for a bit.
Still not sure if I'm exceeding the limit here, not the size of the images but the total limit for storage...lol.

This one is just a test render of a texture that I decided to do by hand painting the coat in Photoshop.
The features and any definition is from a bump I applied before saving the coat as a texture map.
The entire body and ears coat are the result of painting in Photoshop.
I just wanted to see what I could do. :)

Appaloosa-3_0001.jpg

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
This is sooo not artistic but I though you all might like to see all of the breeds in one image (which is what I needed so I knew the size of each breed, so here it is :p)
horses iray3.jpg

The first is a Fjord pony I made from tweaking Harry's default (and tweaking CWRW's Red dun texture to make it look like a Fjord colouring), next is Mustang, Harry, Arab, Quarter Horse, Friesian, Draft, and lastly Beast :)
(Edited for spelling)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Fjord pony I made from tweaking Harry's default (and tweaking CWRW's Red dun texture to make it look like a Fjord colouring) and the Grey is the Arab with a little more tweaking to her head (and I used the CWRW's white as a base and made a fleabitten grey texture) and the sisters are Dawn :)
the view.png