• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
:lol: You know, it's funny because I reworded what I wrote once or twice, because I was worried I'd imply that you had a generic style, instead of one that I love. I've never stitched one of them (and have way to many other projects in the works right now to start a new one) but I'm sure you're right, I'm sure it was exactly your stuff I was thinking of, which is why it matched.

LOL no worries! And LOL I've never done a cross stitch piece in my life:) I haven't the faintest idea how it all works. But it has a been a nice (and passive!) income maker for me licensing my work for the charts. Heaven and Earth have been really nice to work with.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
I had about three images of mine that I was asked if they could be used to create cross stitch patterns with. It was program that does it for you and assigns the colors to the grids. I never saw them actually completed but it was a neat program to have. .... something Cross........light I think was the name of the program. It created really beautiful stuff!

Ah take that back its myphotostitch and then there is one called embrilliance.

I bet you do sell quite a few through their company especially with the style of artwork you create.

NA- you should consider approaching Michele at H&E to license your work with them. PM me if you have questions about it or want her contact info etc.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
NA- you should consider approaching Michele at H&E to license your work with them. PM me if you have questions about it or want her contact info etc.
Thanks, but I don't think my work is good enough to merit that. =) Your's are much more professional in nature, and I don't want to ......... inadvertently have to compete with you for sales. =)

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Thanks, but I don't think my work is good enough to merit that. =) Your's are much more professional in nature, and I don't want to ......... inadvertently have to compete with you for sales. =)

No worries! I think your work is professional enough but I understand! They do like faeries and lots of fantasy and other subject matter too though! I think there are maybe 2 or 3 people there beside me who do mainly horse artwork with them.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
BadKitteh make great stuff...

I have done cross stitch embroideries...to hard on the eyes these days though!

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Charming Girl

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
oh! and great renders all the previous ones ...sorry i missed to see them before!
fantastic work you all!

Thanks Miss B :D

English Bob

Adventurous
... my own headcollar prop.

@HaiGan : just wondering - is the headcollar available anywhere?

Background: I've been working on a scene using Bloodsong's old Heavy Horse from the 3D Commune days. He's 15 years old and it shows, but he's the best horse I have in my library at present. I'm making some progress by tweaking his materials, using subdivision etc., but he may never be able to match the quality of later figures (and in this instance I mean V4, who's 10 herself!). This was supposed to be an off-the-cuff render to try out an idea, but of course it's ballooned into a full scale project now, to the point where I'm wondering if I can persuade myself to buy Harry. Hence my question. ;)