• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Nice Laurie!

Is it easy to use? it sure does look wonderful! (I know there was great debate if it was going to be resource hungry).

Yes it is quite easy to use- the prebuilt scenes are a fab place to start. I also wondered if my older Mac Pro tower (2012 model - 2 x 2.66 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon with a ATI Radeon HD 5770 1024 MB graphic card) would be able to handle it. I decided to go for it and return it if needs be. But I love it. Great product!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Also stressing as of late and need to start on some promo images........... but had to do this !

Enchantment
Enchantment.jpg

Products Used:
HiveWire Horse, Growing Up Thoroughbred, HiveWire Thoroughbred, CWRW's Gurllas for the HiveWire Horse, Ultimate Butterfly Collection, BG is from the Dance of the Flowers Wings Expansion set color rolled in PS, CWRW MNT 3, Neck deco created in PS.