• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Share your Baby Luna Renders Here!

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
Thank you everyone! I must admit that I'm inordinately pleased with this one because it's one I came up with 'on the fly' so to speak. On the other hand, when you have modelling artistry of this quality to play with it can be hard to get it wrong sometimes! Go the Hive! :balloon03:

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
I realized after I slaved over adding the mobile that it was hanging too low to be safe...
I hope it can be forgiven in favor of "artistic license" ? It just seem to be needed there.

Lovely image. And before I saw you're comment at the bottom, I was going to comment on how awesome I thought the mobile was. I love those little guys. A while back I did an early animation of one of those guys chasing a ball, and they are such cute little figures.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Just a quick render using Deidre to try out Karth's lovely new hat and sweater. Shoes are her lovely slippers and the jeans are Dawn's transfered with autofit.
Deidre wearing Karth's clothes.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Just a quick render using Deidre to try out Karth's lovely new hat and sweater. Shoes are her lovely slippers and the jeans are Dawn's transfered with autofit.
Adorable Pen. I'm definitely picking up the hat and sweater before the sale's over. I haven't tried fitting any of Dawn's clothes to Luna yet. Diva yes, but not Luna, that's going to be fun since Poser doesn't have Autofit. We shall see how it goes. ;)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
You don't use DS4.5 or above or I would suggest trying to fit it in DS and export as a cr2...doesn't always go well at least not for me. I don't really know how Poser Fitting room works but theoretically it should be able to do it.

I want to try it on Diva...

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Yep...Rae said it all xmasrose...they were updated and now there are clones for them so they can interchange clothing. The new Dusk SE will have projection templates so we'll only be waiting on the ones for Luna...

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Thanks, Seliah :) don't know why I didn't get an alert. Miss B is correct, those are the Beach set pants with Karth's mat to turn off the top