• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.
  • Welcome, Guest! The results are in for the "Spin to Win" Render Challenge! Come check out the final gallery!

Share your Baby Luna Renders Here!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Well, I'll let you in on a little secret . . . I never look at the time stamp of posts, so it's not a problem. I saw both your "thank you" posts at the same time. :D

Pendraia

Seasoned
Contributing Artist
I think Lorraine used Steven's from Satira's outfit for him...not sure how you would go converting them in Poser. In DS we now have the clones which do a reasonable job with many things. Fitting room maybe?

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
CV-BEE
Thank you everyone! Inspired by Lorraine's recent Luna images so this one is hers! Mind you! I still haven't found a pair of wellybobs! :) :love:
Why thank you :) Wellybobs are Satira's from Stephen's Gardener clothes.

I think Lorraine used Steven's from Satira's outfit for him...not sure how you would go converting them in Poser. In DS we now have the clones which do a reasonable job with many things. Fitting room maybe?
I did use Stephen's gumboots, could only resize them and parent to shin's, hiding the feet and toes.