• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.

Share your Baby Luna Renders Here!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Well, I'll let you in on a little secret . . . I never look at the time stamp of posts, so it's not a problem. I saw both your "thank you" posts at the same time. :D

Pendraia

Seasoned
Contributing Artist
I think Lorraine used Steven's from Satira's outfit for him...not sure how you would go converting them in Poser. In DS we now have the clones which do a reasonable job with many things. Fitting room maybe?

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
CV-BEE
Thank you everyone! Inspired by Lorraine's recent Luna images so this one is hers! Mind you! I still haven't found a pair of wellybobs! :) :love:
Why thank you :) Wellybobs are Satira's from Stephen's Gardener clothes.

I think Lorraine used Steven's from Satira's outfit for him...not sure how you would go converting them in Poser. In DS we now have the clones which do a reasonable job with many things. Fitting room maybe?
I did use Stephen's gumboots, could only resize them and parent to shin's, hiding the feet and toes.