• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.
  • Welcome, Guest! The results are in for the "Spin to Win" Render Challenge! Come check out the final gallery!

Share your Baby Luna Renders Here!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Cute renders Traci. I think I have Actual Hair. I'll have to check that out to make sure.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Cute renders Traci. I think I have Actual Hair. I'll have to check that out to make sure.
Thanks, Miss B. I am always on the lookout for hair that I think will look good on Baby Luna since most of the "adult" hair is just too much hair for a baby.

On sale at around $5.00, I can afford to experiment to see what might work.

Miss B

CV-BEE
It looks a little fuller on top too, which is nice, though that might just be the angle of the camera.

Miss B

CV-BEE
It often makes a difference with hair, as it doesn't always look good flattened to the head.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees

Alisa

HW3D QAV Queen Bee
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Oh, that's just precious!!

Happy Fathers Day to all the dads out there!