• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Share your Baby Luna Renders Here!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Well, I'll let you in on a little secret . . . I never look at the time stamp of posts, so it's not a problem. I saw both your "thank you" posts at the same time. :D

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
One Small Step For Luna.....A pivotal time for mother and child when the little one discovers the joy of independence and Mom discovers the intricacies of bent-over running while trying to keep her out of mischief!

One Small Step.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I think Lorraine used Steven's from Satira's outfit for him...not sure how you would go converting them in Poser. In DS we now have the clones which do a reasonable job with many things. Fitting room maybe?

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Thank you everyone! Inspired by Lorraine's recent Luna images so this one is hers! Mind you! I still haven't found a pair of wellybobs! :) :love:

Why thank you :) Wellybobs are Satira's from Stephen's Gardener clothes.

I think Lorraine used Steven's from Satira's outfit for him...not sure how you would go converting them in Poser. In DS we now have the clones which do a reasonable job with many things. Fitting room maybe?

I did use Stephen's gumboots, could only resize them and parent to shin's, hiding the feet and toes.