• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Remember These???

Terre

Renowned
I remember those candies, yes. Most are still around though in some cases the packaging has changed.
As far as cartoons go, growing up in New Mexico the Road Runner was one of my favorites. State bird after all!

eclark1894

Visionary
I remember those candies, yes. Most are still around though in some cases the packaging has changed.
As far as cartoons go, growing up in New Mexico the Road Runner was one of my favorites. State bird after all!
I always thought the Roadrunner never looked like the real bird.
1628043759675.png
1628043778308.png

eclark1894

Visionary
Something I just found out today. Did you know that Bea Benederet was the original voice of Betty Rubble from the Flintstones?
Yeah, alright, you're thinking Bea who? Remember Cousin Pearl from the Beverly Hillbillies, or Kate Bradley from Petticoat Junction? THAT Bea Benderet!!!
1628186554528.png

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember These???!!!
I had a metal Flintstones lunch box back in the 60s. What year, I can't remember, but it was before I was ten. It was similar to this one as I recall, but I can't remember it exactly. My Brother's lunch box was shaped like an old red barn.
1628254265491.png
1628254334250.png

robert952

Brilliant
Cartoons can be unrealistic, realistic or semi-realistic, so that's not why.
We are each issued an artistic licenses with our first box of crayons (or chalk or whatever medium) you used to make your first drawing. How you use it is up to you.

DanaTA

Distinguished
Just curious. No one had lunch boxes when they were kids?
Yes, but nothing so particular. I remember a red plaid design on mine, with a matching thermos. Only used it one or two years. Then it was brown bags. That didn't last very long. Then it was nothing.

Dana

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
I had several, but no idea what became of any of them. A few might have been worth something if they turned up.

eclark1894

Visionary
I had several, but no idea what became of any of them. A few might have been worth something if they turned up.
I had the Flintstones one first, then something happened to it and I got another one. I think it was the Jetsons.

edit: No, no it wasn't. I loooked for a pic of a metal one with the Jetsons and all I could find was a lunch box shaped like my brother's Red Barn up above. But I know it wasn't shaped like that.