• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

WIP Pugman?

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
So wrong... "butt" oh so right.

Pugman42.JPG
Pugman43.JPG

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
How very perfect.

Sir Pugsley Hogarth IV is an explorer! And he doesn't mind going native at all.

I can see him teamed up with Editha Gellis McGwinn II, Explorer and Traveler Extraordinaire.
Though, I can't see her going native ... at all.

Or ... perhaps she met him on an expedition. That's it! A whole tribe of Pug people deep in the jungle.
And he returned with her and was introduced to society as Sir Pugsley Hogarth IV!

Woohoo! I have my character and his story. Now, I just need him!!!
Editha.jpg

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
The possibilities for this guy are endless. Apart from the top hat and tails already mentioned I can see him with a tribal staff of office complete with skull (animal or otherwise!), Some kind of headwear/crown, Safari suit (With baggy shorts), the list goes on......

Definitely not the sort of chappie I would care to encounter on a dark, foggy night. Mind you I can think of loads of renders for him to strut his stuff! SMOKIN' DUDE! :squee:

Last edited:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I don't know where you get all your inspiration from Chris, but it's always amazing to see what you come up with.