• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Pendraia's Products at Hivewire

RobZhena

Adventurous
This is a QUICK test in Poser Pro 11. Conforming the dress blows it up. Using the fitting room with the dress quickly scaled to size and un-zeroed and Dawn as the target un-zeroed, it works fine and copies the morphs when it produces the cr2. Here is Calypta dress conformed to Diva from the fitting room.

Diva Calypta Dress.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
This is a QUICK test in Poser Pro 11. Conforming the dress blows it up. Using the fitting room with the dress quickly scaled to size and un-zeroed and Dawn as the target un-zeroed, it works fine and copies the morphs when it produces the cr2. Here is Calypta dress conformed to Diva from the fitting room.
That's not bad Rob. Not bad at all. I'm just wondering why PP11 doesn't like conforming Dawn's clothing to Diva, AND, Copy Morphs from Diva to Dawn's clothing doesn't work either, which may be the reason why it's not conforming. It works in PP2014, so SM must've changed something major in PP11. I suspect SM's going to be getting a bug report about this shortly, if it hasn't already.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Lovely NA...I love what you have done with Diva.

thanks for the info Rob...is this just with Diva or does that happen with any morph that needs the rigging realigned? I'm trying to work out what is happening so I can find a solution for people who want to use her in Poser 11. Am I understanding your correctly that if you use the fitting room and save a cr2 that it will then work?

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I agree, Miss B. Here is Little Dress that I copied morphs from Diva and conformed. Boom! At least I used the right skin this time.

View attachment 8956
That is interesting...how do I go about reporting a bug for Poser? And can I do it if I don't own P11?

You did a great job with the fitting room...if I knew enough I would attempt to do presets for the fitting room but I'm still stumbling around trying to work it out.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Alright GG posted this on my thread in the Poser forum about this issue.

So I had to play with the settings. I found to get things to conform correctly (and match what I was getting in 2014) I had to have all the conforming features checked except for Match End Points on the dress I was using.

Does anyone want to test and let me know if that fixes the issues?

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
I got her! I got her! I got her! Wóóóóhóóóót! :laugh:
Congratulations on getting her in the store and I'm installing her in my runtime tonight, have to do chores first, boring stuff like laundry, vacuuming,....bléh :D
But I'll start working with her this coming week for sure.....

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Yay! I'm glad you like her Pom! Traci just did a great tutorial for poser users on fitting clothing to her in Poser...it's in my thread on realigning rigging in the Poser section.

RobZhena

Adventurous
More bad news. I fired up Poser Pro 2014 this morning and this is what I got conforming Little Dress. I tried it with and without changing the "when conforming" settings with no difference in outcome. I am using a Mac, so maybe that is part of the issue. I started a bug report at SM for you, @Pendraia, but now that I see the same problem in PP 2014, I am not sure what to report. You have to have a support account at SM to submit a report.

Diva Little Dress Conformed PP 2014.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I bought my Poser at Rendo pp 2014 that is...can I start an account? Is this before or after your post in the other thread?

Edited to add I think I'm going to have to try and upgrade to P11 so I can support Poser...it's frustrating not being able to help more...