1. We are upgrading to a 2.0 version of our forum as this 1.5 version is no longer supported. Please look at your bookmarks if you have them and note them in a text document as the import process for bookmarks may not work correctly. We will have bookmarks in the 2.0 version so you will be able to recreate whatever may be lost in the upgrade. Everything else appears to have come across fine in our initial tests. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Pendraia's Products at Hivewire

Discussion in 'Show Me The Honey' started by Pendraia, Apr 29, 2016.

1. RobZhena

RobZhena Eager

Before I posted in the other thread. Glitterati3d cracked the code! I believe you can set up an account using your PP 2014 product ID. Actually, I'm not even sure if you need that.

Pendraia likes this.
  2. TaishoBee

TaishoBee Adventurous

Ditto on mine. I tried the fitting room thing too and well, that worked until I posed her. That was a disappointment. I really like this girl, @Pendraia!

Mac OSX Mavericks, Poser Pro 11.

Screen Shot 2016-04-30 at 4.28.42 AM.png

Pendraia likes this.
  3. phdubrov

phdubrov Noteworthy Contributing Artist

Anyone can register and start a ticket, don't remember if they verified serial or no, but my registration mail in Poser and in support system is the same.

Pendraia likes this.
  4. Pendraia

Pendraia Seasoned Contributing Artist

I'm really glad you have it working. I will check it out in the morning and try and either lodge a bug report or add to the one you did.

I'm so glad you like her...I just wish it was as easy in Poser to get clothes on her.

We do have a freebie outfit that will be released for Poser and DS...hopefully tomorrow but I'm not sure how it will work in poser 11 after this...

thanks...I will set up an account tomorrow.

5. NapalmArsenal

NapalmArsenal Dances with Bees Contributing Artist

Cool Render!! =) It looks not bad not bad at all few tweaks!! I like!
    Awe Lyne that's just the cutest thing!! Love everything about it!!

Pendraia likes this.
  6. Gadget Girl

Gadget Girl Extraordinary Contributing Artist

After you ran the outfit through the fitting room did you select the new outfit, go to Figure -> Copy Joint Zones From. . . and choose Dawn? From your picture, it looks like the issue is related to JCMs, and that will often fix them.

Pendraia likes this.
  7. RAMWolff

RAMWolff Wolff Playing with Beez! Contributing Artist

Congratulations Pen for your release. This is just fabulous hon! :):):)

Pendraia likes this.
  8. Pendraia

Thanks Gadget Girl for the advice...

Thanks Ram...

9. TaishoBee

TaishoBee Adventurous

I did try that. I also have tried auto grouping and not, but I don't know how to add grouping if it's not auto?

Pendraia likes this.
  10. TaishoBee

TaishoBee Adventurous

Sure do. Don't want you to feel like your work isn't appreciated :) Because it is! ^^

11. Pendraia

I'm pleased that you like her...just wish it was easier for people to clothe her in Poser.

I mainly use DS so I feel like I'm struggling to help people with it. I was rapt that I managed to convert her to Poser it took me a while to get it done because it's a bit like blender for me and makes my brain melt. I just wish I could help more with it.
    Just want to say this is something I need to learn also...I have some outfits I'm working on but they are just DS at the moment. I need to learn how to do this in Poser.

12. Gadget Girl

Gadget Girl Extraordinary Contributing Artist

It you don't use the auto grouping, you would need to go into the Setup room to group there. I'm not sure if the Setup room is Pro only or not.

13. Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Seliah (Childe of Fyre) Running with the wolves. CV-BEE Contributing Artist

Setup room is available in Standard/Non-Pro versions.

Fitting room is Pro only. So is copying morphs, I believe.

Pendraia likes this.
  14. SF-Design

SF-Design Enthusiast Contributing Artist

Diva is very nice :) A cute and lovely character. Congrats on getting her into the store!

Pendraia likes this.
  15. Miss B

Miss B Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time CV-BEE

That's correct, and I'm having fun playing with the Copy Morphs From option. ;)

16. Zaarin

Zaarin Brilliant

I haven't followed this thread since my last post, but I just wanted to pop in and say that Diva works fine in PP11 for me, including conforming clothes. She looks great, by the way, and if you can find masculine enough clothes she works fine as a boy, too. ;)

Pendraia likes this.
  17. Miss B

I think Pen is planning on a boy version too, though probably from Dusk, though I'm not exactly sure.

Pendraia and Zaarin like this.
  18. Zaarin

Zaarin Brilliant

Really, kids are basically the same (in appearance) up until right before puberty, but it would definitely be nice for clothing purposes. With Diva here, I'm once again lamenting how little dynamic clothing was made for K4.

Pendraia likes this.
  19. Miss B

Yeah, that would definitely have been nice.

20. Glitterati3D

Glitterati3D Dances with Bees

Not to worry, we've got a freebie wardrobe coming for her. Should be out next week.
    Sundress.jpg

JeansTee.jpg

ShortsTank.jpg