• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.
  • Welcome, Guest! The results are in for the "Spin to Win" Render Challenge! Come check out the final gallery!

Pendraia's Products at Hivewire

Pendraia

Seasoned
Contributing Artist
Yep...it is! I've still got some things that I need to finish to go with Diva like some of the clothing and some poses. Unfortunately I have some forms to fill out and ILP's to finish this weekend so I'm not sure how much I will get done.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
CV-BEE
Snap! Went to bed early at midnight, woke up at 3am, it's now 6.30 and I'm going to give up trying to sleep, get up and light the fire. I am going to see a sunrise o_O !!

Pendraia

Seasoned
Contributing Artist
lol...I'm not sure whether to congratulate or commiserate there Lorraine! I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep so I got up. I'm not sure if I'm excited about Diva or have work on my brain. Either way my brain is buzzing...

Darryl

Adventurous
Congratulations and well done! Can you remind me of whether Dawn's conforming clothes can be used on her in Poser?