Pendraia's Products at Hivewire

Discussion in 'Show Me The Honey' started by Pendraia, Apr 29, 2016.

1. RobZhena

RobZhena Eager

This is a QUICK test in Poser Pro 11. Conforming the dress blows it up. Using the fitting room with the dress quickly scaled to size and un-zeroed and Dawn as the target un-zeroed, it works fine and copies the morphs when it produces the cr2. Here is Calypta dress conformed to Diva from the fitting room.

Diva Calypta Dress.jpg

2. NapalmArsenal

NapalmArsenal Dances with Bees Contributing Artist

Thanks Pen!
    Dawn SE and Diva morphs and some custom dialing ...... Still working on names! CWRW's Running Horse textures.
    Taji copy.jpg
    Diva Mowgli5 copy.jpg Monkeys copy.jpg Diva to Zan Mowgli copy.jpg

Last edited: Apr 29, 2016
  3. Miss B

Miss B Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time CV-BEE

That's not bad Rob. Not bad at all. I'm just wondering why PP11 doesn't like conforming Dawn's clothing to Diva, AND, Copy Morphs from Diva to Dawn's clothing doesn't work either, which may be the reason why it's not conforming. It works in PP2014, so SM must've changed something major in PP11. I suspect SM's going to be getting a bug report about this shortly, if it hasn't already.

Dakorillon (IMArts) likes this.
  4. RobZhena

RobZhena Eager

I agree, Miss B. Here is Little Dress that I copied morphs from Diva and conformed. Boom! At least I used the right skin this time.

Diva Little Dress Conformed.jpg

5. Pendraia

Pendraia Seasoned Contributing Artist

Lovely NA...I love what you have done with Diva.

thanks for the info Rob...is this just with Diva or does that happen with any morph that needs the rigging realigned? I'm trying to work out what is happening so I can find a solution for people who want to use her in Poser 11. Am I understanding your correctly that if you use the fitting room and save a cr2 that it will then work?

6. Pendraia

That is interesting...how do I go about reporting a bug for Poser? And can I do it if I don't own P11?

You did a great job with the fitting room...if I knew enough I would attempt to do presets for the fitting room but I'm still stumbling around trying to work it out.

7. Pendraia

Alright GG posted this on my thread in the Poser forum about this issue.

Does anyone want to test and let me know if that fixes the issues?

8. Lyne

Lyne Dances with Bees HW Honey Bear

9. Pendraia

What a beautiful render Lyne...I love it! You are so talented...

10. Miss B

Miss B Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time CV-BEE

Yes, that's a great WIP. Can't wait to see it finished. ;)

11. Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Seliah (Childe of Fyre) Running with the wolves. CV-BEE Contributing Artist

Congrats on getting her into the store, Pen! I know you worked really hard on her. :)

Pendraia likes this.
  12. phdubrov

phdubrov Noteworthy Contributing Artist

Congratulations!

Pendraia likes this.
  13. Pendraia

Thanks Seliah and phdubrov!

14. pommerlis

pommerlis Busy Bee Contributing Artist

I got her! I got her! I got her! Wóóóóhóóóót! :laugh:
    Congratulations on getting her in the store and I'm installing her in my runtime tonight, have to do chores first, boring stuff like laundry, vacuuming,....bléh :D
    But I'll start working with her this coming week for sure.....

Lorraine likes this.
  15. Pendraia

Yay! I'm glad you like her Pom! Traci just did a great tutorial for poser users on fitting clothing to her in Poser...it's in my thread on realigning rigging in the Poser section.

pommerlis likes this.
  16. TaishoBee

TaishoBee Eager

Same issue here, Poser 11. Trying the fitting room, but mine crashes.

17. RobZhena

RobZhena Eager

This did not work for me.

18. Pendraia

19. RobZhena

RobZhena Eager

More bad news. I fired up Poser Pro 2014 this morning and this is what I got conforming Little Dress. I tried it with and without changing the "when conforming" settings with no difference in outcome. I am using a Mac, so maybe that is part of the issue. I started a bug report at SM for you, @Pendraia, but now that I see the same problem in PP 2014, I am not sure what to report. You have to have a support account at SM to submit a report.

Diva Little Dress Conformed PP 2014.jpg

20. Pendraia

I bought my Poser at Rendo pp 2014 that is...can I start an account? Is this before or after your post in the other thread?

Edited to add I think I'm going to have to try and upgrade to P11 so I can support Poser...it's frustrating not being able to help more...