• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Pendraia's Products at Hivewire

RobZhena

Adventurous
I bought my Poser at Rendo pp 2014 that is...can I start an account? Is this before or after your post in the other thread?

Edited to add I think I'm going to have to try and upgrade to P11 so I can support Poser...it's frustrating not being able to help more...

Before I posted in the other thread. Glitterati3d cracked the code! I believe you can set up an account using your PP 2014 product ID. Actually, I'm not even sure if you need that.

TaishoBee

Adventurous
Ditto on mine. I tried the fitting room thing too and well, that worked until I posed her. That was a disappointment. I really like this girl, @Pendraia!

Mac OSX Mavericks, Poser Pro 11.

Screen Shot 2016-04-30 at 4.28.42 AM.png

phdubrov

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
I bought my Poser at Rendo pp 2014 that is...can I start an account? Is this before or after your post in the other thread?

Edited to add I think I'm going to have to try and upgrade to P11 so I can support Poser...it's frustrating not being able to help more...
Anyone can register and start a ticket, don't remember if they verified serial or no, but my registration mail in Poser and in support system is the same.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Before I posted in the other thread. Glitterati3d cracked the code! I believe you can set up an account using your PP 2014 product ID. Actually, I'm not even sure if you need that.
I'm really glad you have it working. I will check it out in the morning and try and either lodge a bug report or add to the one you did.

Ditto on mine. I tried the fitting room thing too and well, that worked until I posed her. That was a disappointment. I really like this girl, @Pendraia!

View attachment 8995
I'm so glad you like her...I just wish it was as easy in Poser to get clothes on her.

We do have a freebie outfit that will be released for Poser and DS...hopefully tomorrow but I'm not sure how it will work in poser 11 after this...

Anyone can register and start a ticket, don't remember if they verified serial or no, but my registration mail in Poser and in support system is the same.
thanks...I will set up an account tomorrow.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
This is a QUICK test in Poser Pro 11. Conforming the dress blows it up. Using the fitting room with the dress quickly scaled to size and un-zeroed and Dawn as the target un-zeroed, it works fine and copies the morphs when it produces the cr2. Here is Calypta dress conformed to Diva from the fitting room.

View attachment 8950
Cool Render!! =) It looks not bad not bad at all few tweaks!! I like!
Awe Lyne that's just the cutest thing!! Love everything about it!!

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist

After you ran the outfit through the fitting room did you select the new outfit, go to Figure -> Copy Joint Zones From. . . and choose Dawn? From your picture, it looks like the issue is related to JCMs, and that will often fix them.

TaishoBee

Adventurous
After you ran the outfit through the fitting room did you select the new outfit, go to Figure -> Copy Joint Zones From. . . and choose Dawn? From your picture, it looks like the issue is related to JCMs, and that will often fix them.

I did try that. I also have tried auto grouping and not, but I don't know how to add grouping if it's not auto?

TaishoBee

Adventurous
I'm really glad you have it working. I will check it out in the morning and try and either lodge a bug report or add to the one you did.

I'm so glad you like her...I just wish it was as easy in Poser to get clothes on her.

We do have a freebie outfit that will be released for Poser and DS...hopefully tomorrow but I'm not sure how it will work in poser 11 after this...

thanks...I will set up an account tomorrow.

Sure do. Don't want you to feel like your work isn't appreciated :) Because it is! ^^

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I'm pleased that you like her...just wish it was easier for people to clothe her in Poser.

I mainly use DS so I feel like I'm struggling to help people with it. I was rapt that I managed to convert her to Poser it took me a while to get it done because it's a bit like blender for me and makes my brain melt. I just wish I could help more with it.
I did try that. I also have tried auto grouping and not, but I don't know how to add grouping if it's not auto?
Just want to say this is something I need to learn also...I have some outfits I'm working on but they are just DS at the moment. I need to learn how to do this in Poser.

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist

It you don't use the auto grouping, you would need to go into the Setup room to group there. I'm not sure if the Setup room is Pro only or not.

Zaarin

Brilliant
I haven't followed this thread since my last post, but I just wanted to pop in and say that Diva works fine in PP11 for me, including conforming clothes. She looks great, by the way, and if you can find masculine enough clothes she works fine as a boy, too. ;)

Zaarin

Brilliant
I think Pen is planning on a boy version too, though probably from Dusk, though I'm not exactly sure.
Really, kids are basically the same (in appearance) up until right before puberty, but it would definitely be nice for clothing purposes. With Diva here, I'm once again lamenting how little dynamic clothing was made for K4.