• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Pendraia's Products at Hivewire

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks Mytho, even though I was praised at work for doing the right things it's been difficult to work through as it was not very pleasant, left me feeling very stressed. Been at home sick all week (totally separate to what I just mentioned just a virus) but once I've got my planner for work done I'm hoping to work on the bathing suit. I have a few idea for names and when I get to the point where it is close to finished I'll start posting more.

TaishoBee

Adventurous
Thanks Mytho, even though I was praised at work for doing the right things it's been difficult to work through as it was not very pleasant, left me feeling very stressed. Been at home sick all week (totally separate to what I just mentioned just a virus) but once I've got my planner for work done I'm hoping to work on the bathing suit. I have a few idea for names and when I get to the point where it is close to finished I'll start posting more.

I'm glad you're feeling better! I'm available for beta, when you're ready for them. I'm excited to see new stuff for the kiddies :)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks Mytho...I've been finding it very difficult lately to even look at 3D stuff, let allow play. DS has remained unopened for weeks.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Muse is just taking a long, luxurious bath is all. Give her time to finish, towel off, do her hair, get dressed in flowing gown and have a glass of wine or a toke or two and she will be back..... :p

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks everyone.

@Seliah (Childe of Fyre) , it really has been a crappy year. I had a student report an incident of sexual assault to me( I think I can say this much at least) and had to do a statement to the police and everything. Still not sure if I will have to go to court or not. Needless to say it was really upsetting for everyone concerned. Even teachers not involved found it upsetting. Despite having handled everything correctly I still felt responsible and had to work through my own feelings about what had happened. I'm getting there and having less moments where my stomach churns. On top of that though my grandson had to have brain surgery for fluid on the brain also. He is a champ though and everything appears to be going well for him at the moment.

@RAMWolff , my muse needs to get back in action pronto...her bath will have left her wrinkled like a prune.

Last edited:

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Oh, yikes! Definitely upsetting to have to deal with - all of it. So glad to hear your grandson is doing well, but what a scary thing! I hope that he continues to improve. I think many of us have had a pretty crappy year thus far and hope it improves for all of us.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I had a student report an incident of sexual assault to me( I think I can say this much at least) and had to do a statement to the police and everything. Still not sure if I will have to go to court or not. Needless to say it was really upsetting for everyone concerned. Even teachers not involved found it upsetting. Despite having handled everything correctly I still felt responsible and had to work through my own feelings about what had happened. I'm getting there and having less moment where my stomach churns.
We had a similar situation at work once, but they were both adults, and the firm had to take immediate action. Unfortunately, the story got around, and everyone was talking about it. The guy was a department manager, and was fired as soon as the Office Administrator was given evidence of what was going on. Just reporting it wasn't enough, the gal had to prove it, which she did quite convincingly. Never a good situation, and worse when children are involved. I don't envy you having to deal with it. :(

On top of that though my grandson had to have brain surgery for fluid on the brain also. He is a champ though and everything appears to be going well for him at the
moment.
YIKES indeed. I'm glad to hear everything's going well for him, and I hope he continues to improve. :grouphug:

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
That is always an awful thing to experience Pen, especially when children are involved. Much respect to you for dealing with a bad situation so capably. I pray that the person involved gets the love and care you've shown to help them put it behind them!

Best wishes also to your grandson. Love and hugs to him from Morecambe! :grouphug:

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Some people in this world are just HORRID... sexual assault is not cool at all. I hope it gets cleared up and the proper action is taken against the perp and the victim talks to someone about it until she feels strong again!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
@Satira Capriccio , Grade 1 so think 6-7 years old. What's worst is the offender was an older student who was somewhere he shouldn't have been. Dealing with how I felt about it is why I haven't been around much in the last few months. For a while there I found myself withdrawing as I tried to cope with the fallout. Not something I ever want to deal with again. Unfortunately Police, FireFighters, Paramedics, doctors, nurses and teachers too often have to deal with this type of situation.

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
@Pendraia I totally understand. That's awful... and the fallout really hits hard for all involved.

Sorry to hear of your grandson's surgery, too, but I'm glad he's making his way through.

Can I put a vote in for a total do-over on this year? It's a lemon!

Hope things improve for you, Pen. :grouphug:

DanaTA

Distinguished
Thanks everyone.

@Seliah (Childe of Fyre) , it really has been a crappy year. I had a student report an incident of sexual assault to me( I think I can say this much at least) and had to do a statement to the police and everything. Still not sure if I will have to go to court or not. Needless to say it was really upsetting for everyone concerned. Even teachers not involved found it upsetting. Despite having handled everything correctly I still felt responsible and had to work through my own feelings about what had happened. I'm getting there and having less moments where my stomach churns. On top of that though my grandson had to have brain surgery for fluid on the brain also. He is a champ though and everything appears to be going well for him at the moment.

@RAMWolff , my muse needs to get back in action pronto...her bath will have left her wrinkled like a prune.

I hope your grandson does very well and has no need for further procedures!

Dana