• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Pendraia's Products at Hivewire

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
Well that's what inspired some of this. I was making refits of my stuff for various morphs, and once I realized I had a pretty good system down I thought I'd share it. I'm learning so much more about the cloth room now that I'm making my own dynamics, then when I was just using other peoples.

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
So I've started working on some cloth room tutorials. Not so much the how to use the cloth room if you've never done it before, but more the how to do harder things in the cloth room. I just posted my first one, that is about how to refit dynamic clothing items to other characters and to extreme morphs, and I specifically talk about how to do that from Dawn to Diva, so I thought I'd mention it here for any Poser users. Let me know if it needs any changes or doesn't make sense.

Thank you! This will be very helpful. Much appreciated.

Well that's what inspired some of this. I was making refits of my stuff for various morphs, and once I realized I had a pretty good system down I thought I'd share it. I'm learning so much more about the cloth room now that I'm making my own dynamics, then when I was just using other peoples.

And that there is how most of us learn the nitty gritty of things. We seem to learn more of it when we're making our own from scratch... it's the nature of how things go. An end user isn't going to need to dig into the nuts and bolts, they just need to use the already made item... but when you're making it from scratch, you need the nuts and bolts so you end up learning much more. :)

scatha

Adventurous
I've seen DS do similar opening stored scenes...especially with dresses. What happens if you delete the dress, select the figure and load a new dress?

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Easter for Karth's Longsleeve is in the store...sorry it's only DS at the moment I didn't have time to complete the Poser files. If there's enough interest I will do them...just couldn't get them done in time for Easter as it was the DS version didn't quite make it...

Easter for Longsleeve for Baby Luna - A Pendraia Fae Creation at HiveWire 3D

EasterForLongSleevePromo1.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Fantastic work Pen!! I think my favorite is the image that big sis is wearing!! You Aussies have such a wicked sense of humor!!
Now need to see how much is in Pay Pal........ hopefully enough!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Thanks Pen enjoy them! I tried to do my best work on them. Daffodils next I think, but got some morphs to get out of the way first.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
@NapalmArsenal I will I have a render in mind...not sure how it will go though. Still trying to decide if I'm up to downloading them tonight or whether I'll do it in the morning...it's cold and wet here. I might just snuggle on the sofa instead.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Sorry Lyne...I didn't have time to get both done for Easter. I had planned on doing a free set of mats but it hasn't sold very well unfortunately. When I get chance I'll still do that and see if I can add them to the set for next Easter.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I'm afraid I only had one sale for these Mytho...I will probably release Poser mats as a free product that need the one in the store unfortunately. Probably do it for easter next year.

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
That's a pity Pen. While it's easy to claim a Poser version might have improved things there's just no reason to make that claim given the way things are in the 3D community. I can only hope and pray that your fortune improves with little Deidre (if that's still her name given that it's been appropriated for another product!). My actual reason for the question mark was simply to find out whats happening with Pen given that you've been pretty quiet of late. Looking forward to seeing what you're up to. Incidentally, I've been in contact with karanta lately who has recently been producing clothing for Dawn and Luna (which will continue) and she will be looking at Diva again in the future which can only be a good thing, for the simple reason that she is head and shoulders above anything else out there! Big Hugs!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks Mytho, been in a bit of a funk lately. Had an incident at work a couple of months back now and ever since found it really hard to focus on anything. Yes, it is hard to know wht best to do and how sales for things would go until they re done. If I ever finish Deidre to my satisfaction she will need a new name...at the moment my focus is on the bathing suit for Diva and then I'll convert it for Luna also.

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
Keep your pecker up, young lady! C**p happens, then becomes a thing of the past as long as that's where you leave it! That's one sensible thing I've learned in my life and at least allows me to concentrate on where I'm at now and get on with life. Looking forwards to the bathing suit and Deidre/Daisy/(Insert name of choice here). If she turns out anything like our Diva she's well worth waiting for! Big Hugs! :grouphug: