• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Our real life pets

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Starting this thread in hope of learning more about Szarks Patterdale Terriers. :)

I currently have a cat (short hair tabby vet thinks may have Bengal somewhere in the mix) and a dog (Belgian Sheepdog/Husky mix). But in the past I've had Horses, Mice, Fish and other Cats and Dogs.

This is Chloe Cat (this is how she likes to sit and watch TV), and Chilli Dog not liking my hubby being in the Pool and telling him off (he's approx 9mths in this pick but hasn't changed much since then)
IMG_0256.JPG V__2D25.JPG
(Thumbnails so feel free to click to make larger)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
They are cute Szark. I looked the breed up because I hadn't heard of it before and I must say, I like these guys wire coat better than the smooth. They have sweet faces :)

Oh the fuzziness of Taz, a cutie too!

Szark

Awesome
Yeah Patterdale don't breed completely true, we have just about the best size and colouration apart from George hasn't got a white bib, his white is spread all over making him a bit Salty and a lot of pepper. LOL

Taz is a Boarder Terrier x Lakeland Terrier. The Lakeland Terrier and Patterdales come form the same stock back in the 60's I think.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Oh Pen, she has such an innocent looking face :wub: (I don't know what it is about cats and boxes!)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
She's a cutie...the kids tell me she's a ninja! Of course our sofas are pretty much the same colour as her so she blends. She uses this advantage to attack the kid's dogs. They're getting old but one is happy to play with her the other gets really cranky and barks at her.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Chilli when he was 1 week old (eyes still closed), when he was 6 weeks and 10 weeks. And the Chillibacker when he was approx 8 months
Chilli 1 week sml.jpg Chilli 6 weeks.jpg Chilli 10 weeks.jpg Normal (LazyLens 20140505 125738 HD).jpg
(thumbnails so click to view larger)

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Oh what wonderful pics of your pets...that's the thing with renting, you usually can't have pets...I do miss my animals...

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Many years ago, me on Nuffy. His full name was "No Charge" as his Quarter Horse dad jumped the fence to visit his Australian Stock Horse mum :D

Approx 30 mins after the standing photo was taken I was off to hospital in an Ambulance when he slipped in a speed jumping round and they thought I'd broken my neck and cracked my skull but nothing showed on the Xrays. Found out a couple of years ago that I indeed had a broken neck at one stage (I have arthritis there now).
Nuffy Jumping by Rae134.jpg Rae & Nuffy.jpg
(Thumbnails again, you know the drill :p)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Yeah Sanbie, I hated renting for so long. Feel free to post old pets, they don't have to be current ones :)
I haven't had or been around horses for almost 30 years and I still miss it heaps.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Rae...awesome photos. Scary thought that a broken neck didn't show on X-rays...

@ Sanbie...so hard if you're renting! I would miss my cat...

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Cant wait to see your Betta AlphinaNovaStar, I've have a few over the years, I'll have to dig up a couple of pix :)

Sure was, they said I'd chipped the front of one of the vertebrae.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
found a couple :) Thumbnails again so I don't take up too much room :p
RedWhiteBlue Fighter001.jpg Blue Fighter 001.jpg
The red, white and blue one was my fave over the years (I've even sold a couple of cards with that image on them)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Ouch Rae! That wouldn't be good...

Didn't see Alphina's post before...we must have cross posted. Fishy photos would be good...nice ones Rae. Such beautiful colours. Are they from fish you owned Rae? If so can I please use them to texture a mermaid tail?