• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Our real life pets

Some cats are just too smart.

..and some :)

Last few weeks the Benji (the dog) has been on cage rest after a dislocated kneecap, so the cats have had free roam.

Few times I've gone to the cage, found the door shut and thought why did I close that.
Then found out one of the cats climbs on the cage, and knowing Benji can't do anything, shuts the door! :)

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
johnny2.jpg

This is Johnny. He's 16 years old. He still acts and looks like a kitten though. His favorite place to be is my keyboard.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Many years ago, when I was still studying competition level dancing, the owners of the studio had an adorable kitty, who ALWAYS walked across all three keyboards on the front desk while everyone was working on them. Back then it used to amaze me how she kept doing it, even after one of the gals at the desk would remove her, and put her on the floor. She always managed to get back up on the desk, and trot across the keyboards again.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Cats are far more stubborn (and contrary) than any other creature, including humans. Move them from what they are doing (especially, if it's irritating) and they are even more determined to do it.

They know if they repeat it enough times, the human will give up.

The battle of the sexes is nothing compared to the battle of the cat and their human.

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
OLeary head 4 small.jpg

THIS is my boy! He has definitely earned pet privileges today. At a sheep show, didn't put a hoof wrong even with small children and dogs saying 'hi', perfect gentleman at all times and won his class too. Does a better 'heel' than my dog :p. Lots of sheep-treats and chest-scritchies!

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
don't know if I've posted any of my horses, this is me and Ben (I was around 13yo). He was a true black, with just a white star on his forehead and a tiny square of white on one of his back heals that you could barely see. In summer his mane and forelock would get sun bleached a reddish colour if he was left out in the paddock.
Rae 13 on Ben.jpg
Rae and Ben.jpg

Just saw this thread and I'll take ANY excuse to share pics of my cute little Aayla. :bounce:

Here's a photo I took last night when she snuggled up to me because someone was shooting off fireworks and it scared her and the other one is when I was trying to take a "nice" photo of her and she decided to be cheeky.
aayla-scared.jpg

aayla-cheeky.jpg

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
why do baby birds always look bigger than their parents? (well at least the doves that nest in our palms do, is it because they are "fluffier"?)

AllenArt

Eager
My little fuzzballs: Pepper and Baby. Pepper (the tortoiseshell) is 6 wks older than Baby (calico). Both are still less than a year old. That is THEIR chair...they're spoiled rotten ;) :love:

Attachments

• 2021-01-07 (2).jpg
    2021-01-07 (2).jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 101
  • 2021-02-21 (2).jpg
    2021-02-21 (2).jpg
    383.1 KB · Views: 102
  • 2020-11-25 (4).jpg
    2020-11-25 (4).jpg
    262.7 KB · Views: 110
  • 2020-11-25 (3).jpg
    2020-11-25 (3).jpg