• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Official Announcement: DAZ terminates agreement to publish HiveWire 3D animals!

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
I'm so sorry you had to take the brunt of this. Right now I really hate that place. Really really do.

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Hang with us RAMWolff. We'll all work through this. I've been bummed all weekend, and was not looking forward to making this announcement.

You know when something bad happens in your life, and you don't sleep well, then you finally get to sleep, and when you wake up, you can't believe what has happened, and for a few seconds you wonder if it was just a dream? Well... that's what I've been going thru these past days and nights.

Same here. We were really looking forward to publishing with Daz.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Well they still have the thread live at the DAZ forums so I just posted a not so nice but informative post. I'm sure their lackeys will take it down in due time, hope enough folks see it first.

In reality it wouldn't surprise me to see every evidence of HiveWire or HW3D gone from the DAZ store and forums before nights end. Time will tell.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Yea, I'll bet their lackeys erm.... moderators have their work cut out for them.

Daio

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
Sorry things went sour so fast. But that explains why they never did respond to my inquiry. :(

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Yes, it probably does, Daio.

Hang with us RAMWolff. We'll all work through this. I've been bummed all weekend, and was not looking forward to making this announcement.

You know when something bad happens in your life, and you don't sleep well, then you finally get to sleep, and when you wake up, you can't believe what has happened, and for a few seconds you wonder if it was just a dream? Well... that's what I've been going thru these past days and nights.

Same here. We were really looking forward to publishing with Daz.

Me 3......

I am still shaking my head....

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
THIS. I have had reservations about the housecat, but dammit....I'll buy it simply in protest (plus it does look darling with the LAMH presets ;)). I still want the big cat and cougar so that will go into my wishlist here as well. Was gonna buy it there, but they can whistle now...lol.

Yeah, the presets that Saiyaness has created with LAMH are amazing! Folks like CWRW, Jeppe, and xmasrose have created some superb imagery. Showcasing the value of a solid base mesh, texture, and rig.

Saiyaness will make her presets available on the HiveWire store for free, by the way.