Nature's Wonders Sneak Peek Thread

Discussion in 'Show Me The Honey' started by Ken Gilliland, Dec 22, 2015.

1. Miss B

Miss B Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time CV-BEE

2. Ken Gilliland

Ken Gilliland Noteworthy HW3D Exclusive Artist

I look at it as business is business, I've had several PAs over the years copy or mimic some of my products. If I plan to create a similar product on the market, I generally wait a year or two out of politeness, but that's just me. I think I waited three years, before I released my owl so it wouldn't hurt Noggins sales. Also, I compare my product to what already exists-- if I can't make a dramatic improvement over what is currently on the market, I won't make it.

I'm sure, knowing the "other" places' Marketing Department, that they probably encouraged or directed PAs to do similar products to my Nature's Wonders line and Chris's Dog. Simple reason is protecting marketshare. If people are going to Hivewire3D to get Chris's amazing dog model or my frog, they aren't spending money at the "other" place... and even worse, they might find that the grass is greener at Hivewire (as most of us know).

I agree with Lynne, the HW dog and wip breeds I seen are well worth getting and worth waiting for.

Pendraia likes this.
  3. carmen indorato

carmen indorato Noteworthy

Gotta agree with you on that dear. it looks good....as a toon-like doggie! I think in some cases the old Milldog looked better at least a bit more realistic even by today's standards.
    Chris you doggie is SUPERIOR and that is not my stupid attempt to blow smoke up your.....uh!?.......well, where it DOES NOT belong1 LOL