• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.

Nature's Wonders Sneak Peek Thread

Ken Gilliland

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
The Peacock is a Songbird ReMix (not a Nature's Wonders) project which has been shelved (temporarily). It, and my Sage Grouse/Prairie Chicken models will probably be the 2019 Audubon Birthday Sale headliners. Both projects were shelved because I felt I needed to get some of the SBRM library updates done first.

On SBRM updates, I'm finishing up the two Toucan volumes. Those updates take a lot of work-- every bird has to be converted to all the morphs being located in the BODY section in CR2 format and every pose rewritten as well. Also, with the better fitting hips morph, every map needs seam corrections. And of course, there's the new DAZ Studio version, Iray and Superfly materials to create as well as adding translucency to the wing and tail feathers. That's a lot to update.

I won't comment on the sneak peeks... but am glad they are generating some chatter (as they're supposed to).

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Contributing Artist
Its either more moths, (or maybe butterflys), or some thing in the lizard line

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hmmmmm, a caterpillar? Might be a nice addition, but I don't see it from those two tiny "previews" you've teased us with Ken. ;)