• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Nature's Wonders Sneak Peek Thread

Ken Gilliland

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
It's not an emu... sorry

Sneak2.JPG

Ken Gilliland

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
The Peacock is a Songbird ReMix (not a Nature's Wonders) project which has been shelved (temporarily). It, and my Sage Grouse/Prairie Chicken models will probably be the 2019 Audubon Birthday Sale headliners. Both projects were shelved because I felt I needed to get some of the SBRM library updates done first.

On SBRM updates, I'm finishing up the two Toucan volumes. Those updates take a lot of work-- every bird has to be converted to all the morphs being located in the BODY section in CR2 format and every pose rewritten as well. Also, with the better fitting hips morph, every map needs seam corrections. And of course, there's the new DAZ Studio version, Iray and Superfly materials to create as well as adding translucency to the wing and tail feathers. That's a lot to update.

I won't comment on the sneak peeks... but am glad they are generating some chatter (as they're supposed to).

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hmmmmm, a caterpillar? Might be a nice addition, but I don't see it from those two tiny "previews" you've teased us with Ken. ;)