• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Mischief and other things

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I was kept busy all night and this morning with tests.
And they finally let me have fod and water and coffeeeee!
Most of the bad effects are easing up now except forgetting words...sigh.
Still have no idea how long they will keep me.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Yesterday morning I suffered a mini stroke and spent the night and all of this day in the hospital.
I am fine now but need rest for a bit.
For those who are testing a product for me, I will get back on it in a day or two.
I had tests in the er, blood drawn in the er an finger sticks in the er.
When I was assigned a room I had three tests, three finger sticks, and more blood drawn off and on all night.
There was no rest today as it was the same routine as last night.
As if all that was't bad enough, I was not allowed food or dink till midnoon today.
This was because of the loss of full body control for about thirty minutes and loss of the use of my left side for a few hours.
My face went all droopy and my speech slurred which worried them that it may have affected my ability to swallow.
By noon the therapist was able to check me over and okay food and drink.
I sure missed having that water.
I am better now and will rest.
Keep me in your thoughts, please.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Yikes - in my thoughts for sure, F_L - take care of yourself! Are you home? Or still in the hospital?

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Oh honey, I just found this thread. I'm so so sorry your going through so much with health and other things (and thanks for not killing the little mouse!). I hope they are able to give you the right meds to keep your blood thinned so no more clotting happens. Seems I know more and more folks with stroke stuff happening. Big Healing Hugs to you!

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
The effects have eased but I still slur some words and forget word when talking.
My daughter said my face is still a teeny droopy but not like when it first hit.

I can't take regular blood thinners because of the hernia and n ulcer but they want me to up my dose of Aspirin from .81mg to .325 mg daily.

Have to try and get my BP regulated, my weight down and my Cholesterol down.
Had high blood sugar too and that was when i had not eaten anything.
It is back to normal now but don't know why it was high as I am not diabetic.
May be borderline though so have to watch that.

I will rest a few days and see how that goes and only work a little at a time for awhile.

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
My thoughts and prayers go out to you! Best wishes for a speedy recovery and being back on your feet in no time!

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
RAMWolff, you are right and the doctor does want me to do some walking.
Of course someone has to walk with me and bring the wheelchair in case a weak spell hits.
I would not be able to make it back to the house and would fall if a chair wasn't kept handy.

I had a great weekend even though I still feel a bit tired and my Fibro flared, company was here.
A niece, her husband, her son and granddaughter as well as her brother came from Alton, Missouri to spend some time with us.
My daughter was busy cooking all day yesterday because it seems when folk get together they always eat. :laugh:
We all had a great visit.
They've made plans to come back for Thanksgiving. :)

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Sounds like a really wonderful time. Yea, take it slowly and make sure you drag someone with you to assist and keep you company on the walks but it is a wonderful way to get your system in a better way as all those toxins and stress get pushed out of the body!

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Actually today I feel so much better.
Had my doctor follow up and just got back.
He said all my vitals and everything looks great, biopsy clear.
It was not a stroke but we still do not know what caused it...sigh.
Guess I'll find out when I do a follow up with the neuro doc.
Meantime I think my primary is sending me a physical therapist.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
It wasn't a stroke, that's good news FL. Glad to hear you're feeling better. :)

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
My daughter told me what the doctor said was it was not a full blown stroke, it was a TIA.
PT will be here tomorrow.