• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Mischief and other things

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I am back to working n a project but slowly.
My creatures eyes won't close in Poser so I am trying to do a morph to close them.
The cr2 is all set up and cleaned of any excess morphs so now to try and figure where to go from here.
I need it to be a controlled morph that works from the main Eye Close morph for Dawn.
I have no idea how that is done but will seek tutorials to find out how. :)

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I was just checking my ebooks on Amazon and found one had not been listed, so took care of it.

Now I need one nice image for the first page insert and a cover image for another book I am ready to put there.
It is a wizard war and dragon fantasy type, love dragons. :D

I love writing almost as much as my 3d art.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I'm glad you're feeling better FL! And I didn't know you were an Author, I'll have to stalk you so I can read one of your books!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Just saw Taste for Murder, and made a note. I belong to the BookBub email list, and get ebook recommends in a daily email, so I have a huuuuuuuuuuuuge spreadsheet with a list of all the books I've gotten in the almost 2 years I've been on the list, AND books I want to get at some point. Yours just made the Watch Out For list. ;)

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Can't work on 3d today due to storm and laptop on battery.
So I'm using this time to work on a few unfinished short stories to add to my bookstore.
And if my daughter ever gets some free time to edit, I have three novel sized stories...horror and fiction to add.
I have one big romance story she said needs some spice added to but I don't do spice, so she will. :)
Find me on FB if you have it and as they are added I will link them there.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I need to get busy on some images for the forum of Birkitta.
She may soon be in the store and I want to call attention to her.
But it is hard today, the dampness from the slight rain yesterday has taken a toll on me...sigh.
Maybe I should combine her, Alaric and my horses all together in an image. :)

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I just added a bunch of stuff to my media album.
And may add more later in the week.
I thought it time to show off my Birkitta, Alaric and my horses. :)

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Ah well, still have not found a place to move to, roof still not fixed and the AG said there is nothing he can do.
The treasurer of the church came to collect rent, said he does not know why the president of the board says they have no money to fix it because they do.

And I fear Missouri may just get one of it's really nasty winters, lots of snow and ice to melt and flood the rooms...sigh.
Let a dusting of 1 to 1.5 inches of snow fall now and schools close, people complain they can't drive to work or get out and around.
In the fifties people still went to work, we still went to school walking thorough 6 to 12 inch snowfalls.
And this through most of the winter season.

But since winters in Missouri have gotten so mild over the years people do not know what it was like.
Pity them if we get hit again (and we may) with the bad ones.

On another note:
Had a bad night, hands and body in pain again so I have downloaded a bunch of free e-books (horror, fantasy and romance) and may just curl up with them today since most of my projects are caught up.
I get email notices from "Robin Reads" with a selection and download from Amazon so I have a lot of goodies to read now. :)

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Thanks, I've wishlisted until I can get some cash :D
Rae, I Winter Forest on sale here if you have Kindle account, Amazon.com: Kindle Countdown Deals: Kindle Store.
Link is on FB if you need it.
Will go 7 days starting on the 29th of this month. :)

Last edited:

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Hmm, my desktop had a HDD failure and all I get is the blue screen.
So I guess that means I need to replace it and then have to buy a new os as well.

I tried to check with Dell to see if I can just get a recovery DVD but it would cost from 29.99 to 99.99 for that.
I did make a boot recovery repair disc but it does not have the operating system on it.

It sucks that when you buy a computer with Windows pre-installed it is rigged to only work on that computer.
I have a Windows 7 Pro disk but it was from my old Compaq laptop and will not work on anything else.
That laptop is long gone in the trash as it just broke all apart after a fall (I dropped it but it waited a year to come apart).

As much as one spends to get the computer it seems any software should be able to transfer if that computer 's drive fails.
And considering Microsoft has your information when you activate Windows it should be no biggie to transfer.
After all, it is not s if you can put it on two computers at the same time without them knowing.

As it stands now I have to buy both the HDD and Windows to run it.
That is just not right! :mad:

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
CRAP, that's no fun at all. Hopefully you have everything backed up as much as possible!

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I had all my personal files and my 3d stuff backed up.
All that is on two externals and now my laptop is being backed up onl-ine with Crashplan.

But I have to buy the operating system because the restore wa son the hdd.
They don't give a restore disk now and if you forget to create one you have to buy it.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Got a new HDD on the way but now I need to wait till I can afford to buy the Windows os.

If I knew how and thought all my programs would run on it i'd put in the free Linux.

Unfortunately I forgot to burn a recovery disk. :(