• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.

Members Mugs (Mugshots)

McG.

Admirable
Ah! What a great bunch of coconuts, just hanging around! And, you are all truly a great bunch of people. I started reading this thread last night, and did the supper and sleep thing, up at 7:30 and finished reading. My avatar is a pretty recent-ish pic. But, I got a good camera, and a good smart phone with a couple nice cameras in it too. Sooo...
first- the ships are sailing out to sea with Barnacle Bill the Sailor!
second-open eyes, OPEN EYES!
third-goody its done! ;)

"My name is Michael, I *AM* a 'Mc', and a grandfather since '97, therefore McGrandpa which abbreviated, is McG. Who just turned 65. " And there ya have me folks! :D

Attachments

Last edited:

McG.

Admirable
Hugging and vegging out with Tigers. Ah what a life!

I have a 7 year old Seal Point Siamese and a 10 year old Brown Marble Bengal. Mogwai, the Siamese, is my Baby Boy, born right here beside this house, never spent a night outside. Tattoo, the Bengal, was brought to me to 'rescue' less than a year old. Raised outside, he's an indoor guy now. He has allergies real bad and gets really clingy when the daily hives rush through him. I hold him, love him and I know he fakes the allergy attacks at times. Just so I will hold him. Cats. Smart critters! They're my buddies, I Love em!

quietrob

Extraordinary
Good Story and good job! I want to work my kid over and tell him get busy and get me grandkids but que sera sera!