• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • The 14th Annual Songbird Remix Open Rendering Season Contest is now open! See the contest thread for details.

Members Mugs (Mugshots)

Banditcameraman

Enthusiast
I actually did introduce myself on the old forum before it went down and have been lurking for a bit :giggle:

I'm Jaime from the Philippines and there are a lot of familiar names here ;)

And while I would never put my mugshot on any other forum, there's something safe and welcoming here :balloon03: :inlove:

So that's me, a teacher at a Women's College and for the moment a Board Member of the country's equivalent of the MPAA Ratings Board :whistling:

George is my AV because he has that wonderful look that larger than life individuals had in the late 19th/early 20th Century. On the other side I use another AV and signature, which I will never change, to honour and remember Jaderail, who some of you may remember...

That's it for now :giggle:

Banditcameraman

Enthusiast
Muchas gracia, mininessie and lo siento for the late reply :sorry: I wasn't feeling well and went to bed early to hopefully feel better so I wouldn't miss class :angel:

You're most welcome, Alisa and I'm glad it helped :) It's great to be back :geek: