• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Lyne is in the Hospital!

Me195

Extraordinary
I’m VERY upset... Lyne Masamitsu here-
I'm a bit freaked out as the new surgeon said the WHOLE wound on my back is cancer and IF the plastic surgeon agrees to take me on, I have to go for major surgery as an in patient.... Took doctors 8 months to be honest with me?!
The new surgeon said she thinks none of the surgeon’s got back to me because “ there may not be an optional outcome”?!?
Next step is for her to talk to the plastic surgeon and see IF he’ll take my case, and if so I’ll have to go see him for initial consult...

I’m just beside myself.... talked to a good friend on the phone and cried the shock out... I just did not think I’d be in the hospital again!!!!!!!!
That's terrible! I hope now that all the bull corn is out of the way you will finally see some progress. I know the idea of staying in the hospital is abhorrent, but you can do it. Hang in there.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I did decide to call and leave a message for the surgeon- saying that I want two more biopsies of other areas of my wound last night, and when I (hopefully) see the plastic surgeon I can say how ONLY the mole in one corner changed, and that the rest of the wound had not changed in at least 10 years or so- I’m trying to take back some control!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
It’s been a while since I updated my Siri.,. I’m to have an MRI - with a specific dye, to allow for the new plastic surgeon to do the surgery he agreed to do- NOW the hold up is while my referring doctor got the radiology department at Scripps ( where I prefer to go) called with a phone number to schedule the appointment... I’m BEING HELD UP by that same referring doctor not yet sending me the blood test orders to make sure said dye will not hurt me at my age! I’ve been waiting for nearly two weeks (with repeated messages left, pleading for those orders) for them. Yesterday my devoted home nurse (who draws my blood) sent a fax to this doctor asking again for the orders we are waiting for. So now I wait again. If I don’t hear back in a week, I’ll have to call the new plastic surgeon ( who has ordered this MRI with dye) and go at it from another direction. HE did not order that blood test before asking for the MRI, so I’m going to have to bring that reality to his attention. It’s all I can think to do !

I’m trying so hard to keep myself safe, while pushing to do the required thing I need so much - the removal of the original bad mole!
Sheesh!!

I am not sure where to put this link - this is a page that a friend built and it on my own website for my friends to view-a bunch of the cutest paint by number ANIMATED images! The are amazing!

Lyne's Paint By Number Videos

A couple are broken- they do not animate after they color in... he didn’t realize which of those to leave off... there is only one app that makes these animations that work properly - that is TAP COLOR paint by numbers.
ENJOY!

Thank goodness I have these images to distract me from the reality of my health problems.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
JUST got a text from my nurse- her company finally got the blood draw orders!! She comes again on Friday, so she can draw my blood then... and I told her that IF the test includes liver enzymes we can copy my lung doctor too! ( I have to have a blood test for those once a month, for my lung doctor- she keeps watch on those because of the medication I take ( long term) for my lung- fungus problem) .

I’ll find out Friday morning.
Anyway, one more step closer to getting the MRI, then seeing the plastic surgeon....!

Hornet3d

Wise
Well that is a little ray of sunshine in what seems a a dark period. Coping with an illness is difficult at the best of times but having to fight the health institutions is real agro. Being diabetic type 2 means I have constant fights, not that relates in any way to the concerns you have but I do have some insight into how such battles get you down if you let it.

I have nothing but sympathy for your situation but I do admire the fight you have in you. Keep it up, you deserve to win and big time.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Well now because of that virus I’m in another holding patty! But just because my Basel carcinoma Mose is slow growing, I still am being forced by circumstances to give it more time! My surgeon even has my pre- surgery tests on hold too, obviously because he can’t know when it’s safe to start the pre surgery tests because of this darn unknown!!!!

I’m SO FRUSTRATED and a little bit scared! :(

Still I try to distract myself with my paint by number images and the animations of same. The latest batch of animations has been added to my animations page on my website:

Lyne's Paint By Number Videos

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I'm also sorry to hear this Lyne. I can't begin to imagine how frustrating something like this is, but considering the alternative, I'd rather wait until it's deemed safe to do the testing, and then the surgery itself.

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Me, too :(. Been thinking about you. As the others have said, very frustrating but definitely want to see you wait til it's safe.

:grouphug:

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Sorry to hear this but the last place you want to be right now is a hospital.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Thank you all- and you are right it’s better to be safe from the virus.... so I go back and crawl inside my paint by number art ...

Also the company that sends my nurses to me twice a week to care for my bandages said they had to let go of all the physical therapists so that avenue is also closed to me. It is hard not to give into depression... but I keep on keeping on!