• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Lyne is in the Hospital!

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Sunday afternoon Lyne started coughing up blood.

The hospital & all of the staff, where she was taken, are giving her the best of care & keeping her as comfortable as possible.

She has already had a CT scan & will be undergoing more tests, including a CT scan with contrast dye & a Bronchoscopy, to find out the cause of the bleeding.

It will be awhile before she will be home & she wanted me to let you know & tell you that she misses you.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Send her huge hugs from me - thanks for letting us know, Flint. Hope they get it figured out and fixed soon!!!

Hornet3d

Wise
This is really sad news. I hope they will discover what it is quickly and it is easy to resolve. Please let her know we are thinking of her and looking forward to her return here when she feels well enough.

My thoughts will be with her and the wider family as I know times like this are difficult on everyone who is close.