• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.
  • Welcome, Guest! The results are in for the "Spin to Win" Render Challenge! Come check out the final gallery!

Lyne is in the Hospital!

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Sunday afternoon Lyne started coughing up blood.

The hospital & all of the staff, where she was taken, are giving her the best of care & keeping her as comfortable as possible.

She has already had a CT scan & will be undergoing more tests, including a CT scan with contrast dye & a Bronchoscopy, to find out the cause of the bleeding.

It will be awhile before she will be home & she wanted me to let you know & tell you that she misses you.

Hornet3d

Distinguished
This is really sad news. I hope they will discover what it is quickly and it is easy to resolve. Please let her know we are thinking of her and looking forward to her return here when she feels well enough.

My thoughts will be with her and the wider family as I know times like this are difficult on everyone who is close.