• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Lyne is in the Hospital!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I didn’t realize how poorly I was sleeping (that I was THAT tense) until now- when twice now I have slept like a rock during two sleep times....
Plus after a difficult time every month to get my medication renewal from the doctor to the pharmacy and then to me via my friend the pharmacy manager, at the end of her work day - yesterday it all went like clockwork in one day! (One of my doctor’s reception ladies said my doctor would not be in until the next day) So when I got an auto-call from my doctors office to let me know it had been sent over to the pharmacy l, I almost fell off my chair! I think my doctor had checked his messages at home, and sent it through within a couple of hours of my call to that receptionist....
I just feel that MAYBE after all this time, my luck has changed and MAYBE everything will work out, to get the surgery and the following skin graft done will work out smoothly... I’m SO bent over from my upper back and neck from my tension I haven’t been able to exercise to start the long way back to sitting up straight...
So now while waiting the month for that important appointment lm think I can exercise that area myself better... I have a window right after my pain reliever and muscle relaxer take effect to move - exercise my neck... and I’m GOING TO DO IT!!
Anyway, until HiveWire gets fixed, I’m uploading my art at Renderosity... especially some of the really tall images that are “iPhone wallpaper” size... so you can look there... sorry I don’t have a url... but it’s under lynescreations....
Thanks again for “being there” for me! Happy Thanksgiving- I’m thankful for you all!! :)

DanaTA

Distinguished
Sounds like some things are starting to work out in your favor! Yay! I hope things keep going in the positive direction!

Dana

Hornet3d

Wise
I didn’t realize how poorly I was sleeping (that I was THAT tense) until now- when twice now I have slept like a rock during two sleep times....
Plus after a difficult time every month to get my medication renewal from the doctor to the pharmacy and then to me via my friend the pharmacy manager, at the end of her work day - yesterday it all went like clockwork in one day! (One of my doctor’s reception ladies said my doctor would not be in until the next day) So when I got an auto-call from my doctors office to let me know it had been sent over to the pharmacy l, I almost fell off my chair! I think my doctor had checked his messages at home, and sent it through within a couple of hours of my call to that receptionist....
I just feel that MAYBE after all this time, my luck has changed and MAYBE everything will work out, to get the surgery and the following skin graft done will work out smoothly... I’m SO bent over from my upper back and neck from my tension I haven’t been able to exercise to start the long way back to sitting up straight...
So now while waiting the month for that important appointment lm think I can exercise that area myself better... I have a window right after my pain reliever and muscle relaxer take effect to move - exercise my neck... and I’m GOING TO DO IT!!
Anyway, until HiveWire gets fixed, I’m uploading my art at Renderosity... especially some of the really tall images that are “iPhone wallpaper” size... so you can look there... sorry I don’t have a url... but it’s under lynescreations....
Thanks again for “being there” for me! Happy Thanksgiving- I’m thankful for you all!! :)

I may be in another country but I can really relate to the difficult time you go through each month to get your medication. I need monthly supplies for my diabetes and making sure I have the right medication at the right time has to be one of the biggest impact diabetes has on my life. Like you I have to order it from the doctor and then is is sent electronically to the pharmacy. That is what should happen, one month nothing makes it, the next only part of the script gets through or it is wrong.

You have enough on your plate to have to go through all that, still at least this time it worked as it should and things appear to be looking up for you at long last. Long may it continue and it is great to hear you are sleeping well.

Take Care.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I’m STILL waiting- my first appointment got pushed to January 29th. now .... I’m really anxious to get that bad mole excised off/out so we can get to replacing the new skin .... I really am tired of this year and now it’s almost next year! LOL yet sigh...

I did wasn’t to be sure you all saw a “painting” of 2nd. my great-grand daughter in my paint by number gallery... if I can’t figure out how to post it here...
722ECF49-0353-4A24-AA5C-C9F214CE34F9.jpeg

Yay I did it! I live via my iPhone these days!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
What Janet said, and I'm loving the Paint By Numbers image of your great-grand daughter. :)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
What Janet said, and I'm loving the Paint By Numbers image of your great-grand daughter. :)

Just to clarify - actually this is not a paint by number image, it was created by another app that takes a photo and applies a painting effect to it! Got to love the world of apps! :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhhh, I stand corrected. I was wondering how you would take a photo, and then apply Paint By Numbers.

Well, whatever app you used Lyne, it looks great. ;)

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
Ohhhh, I stand corrected. I was wondering how you would take a photo, and then apply Paint By Numbers.

Well, whatever app you used Lyne, it looks great. ;)
Theoretically...
Adjusting Levels and threshold to the image in Photoshop could give you a black and white framework...possible using variations of edge detect and/or posterize could give you delineated areas with broad colors you could then assign number values to and desaturate - combine these two for your paint by numbers template...
Ok, oversimplifying and skipping a lot of steps and there would likely be some trial and error to get the black and white template...but it could be done. The part that requires the most work is getting it to be transparent lines that could be filled easily, but I have ideas on that too.

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Just to clarify - actually this is not a paint by number image, it was created by another app that takes a photo and applies a painting effect to it! Got to love the world of apps! :)

It did a nice job. Congratulations on your newest family member, Lyne. :) I hope they can get the misbehaving mole sorted out ASAP for you.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Congrats on the newest little one, and sweet image!

Waiting's so hard :(

:grouphug:

Carey

Extraordinary
I’m STILL waiting- my first appointment got pushed to January 29th. now .... I’m really anxious to get that bad mole excised off/out so we can get to replacing the new skin .... I really am tired of this year and now it’s almost next year! LOL yet sigh...

I did wasn’t to be sure you all saw a “painting” of 2nd. my great-grand daughter in my paint by number gallery... if I can’t figure out how to post it here...View attachment 54991
love hearing from you

Hornet3d

Wise

I did wasn’t to be sure you all saw a “painting” of 2nd. my great-grand daughter in my paint by number gallery... if I can’t figure out how to post it here...View attachment 54991

Love the picture but sorry to hear your treatment has been delayed. Waiting is always very hard and having limited control over what is happening makes it worse. I hope it all sorts early in 2020 and that it is a very much better year for you.