• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Lyne is in the Hospital!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Well now the oncologist wants me to take some medication that targets Basel Cell Carcinoma.... I pray I don’t have side effects.... seems that NO surgeon will remove the bad mole, so now it’s wait more and see what comes of this- I also don’t yet know the COST of this new medication .... and I don’t have “part D” in my Medicare....so I’m anxious about that too! But mainly I’m in total frustrated overwhelm!!! I live with so much pain daily now if this medication causes more I WON’T take it.... I fight depression all the time....

Carey

Extraordinary
Well now the oncologist wants me to take some medication that targets Basel Cell Carcinoma.... I pray I don’t have side effects.... seems that NO surgeon will remove the bad mole, so now it’s wait more and see what comes of this- I also don’t yet know the COST of this new medication .... and I don’t have “part D” in my Medicare....so I’m anxious about that too! But mainly I’m in total frustrated overwhelm!!! I live with so much pain daily now if this medication causes more I WON’T take it.... I fight depression all the time....
Sending hope, apply liberally, refills are available!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Not good news Lyne, and I'm sending you good thoughts in the hope the medication isn't too costly, and that you don't have a bad reaction to it. :grouphug:

Me195

Extraordinary
That's sad to hear. It's already piled on so much I hope this new medication doesn't cause any problems physical or financial. I hope this medication and or the doctors finally start to help.

Terre

Renowned
Good luck Lyne. I hope you can get things turned around despite yet another wrench thrown in the mix.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
After much thought I’ve decided that the medication is just not the direction to go into.... I had/have only the ONE mole that changed and grew.... so taking medication that has untenable side effects (for me, with how my fibromyalgia acts) will just be too much. I’m going to call the one truly compassionate doctor I’ve got right now - my lung doctor, and ask if she knows of a local like minded surgeon (maybe the kind that works with older patients). If she does not, then I need to call my local Scripps hospital (where I had my lung surgery done back the beginning of January) and ask them for a name, and go for a consult.... for me, at my age, I have one main need- to have that ONE mole removed so I can move on to some skin reconstruction, and get back to the in home physical therapy so I can straighten up my neck and upper back/torso so I can get back to my one reason for living- my Poser art!!
So any prayers and good thoughts to that end would be truly appreciated!
Thank you all so much for your friendship and support!! I love you all! There is not any better community of artists/people in the world!
-Lyne

esha

Admirable
Contributing Artist
*huggggs*
All the best wishes!
I really really hope you'll find a doctor who will care for your needs and who's not looking for the most practical solution for themselves.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:
You are in my thoughts and my prayers!! I hope things will look brighter for you very soon! On the other hand ! Check your PMs!! I'm putting a present in my drop box for you for when you feel more like doing some 3D possibly in the near future. Grimalkin for Poser. Catula is fast approaching too so keep a look out for him as well.

Last edited:

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
I am sorry you are having issues finding doctors willing to discuss and undertake the treatment options you want. I have a distaste of Doctors myself from similar problems. I hope you are able to find someone who will put your needs, desires, and rights first and move foreward with the removal of the questionable mole.

Carey

Extraordinary
I don't know how desperate you are lyne, but I know of other treatments that might even help with what else ails you...darn, don't know if it is available in your area, see it is not approved just yet. Melanoma is a tough one.....

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I’m trying another surgeon who in fact is very close to my home... and my son told me that if she HAS to have an MRI or PET scan for the depth of the bad mole, to tell her that although my muscles won’t allow me to lay flat that I could ask her if I could be put out so my muscles would relax ... He said don’t just refuse but to ask her what could be done to get the scan... I also have to DOUBLE check that we can do any and all procedures at Scripps NOT the county hospital.... !
Sooo I’m still trying to find help, amid anxiety attacks! Sigh.... not a good year....

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Here's hoping you've found a doctor you can work with to your satisfaction. :grouphug: