• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Lully's Hw Products

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Well, way back when, I had already gotten SO MUCH for D3 at RDNA, and it was such great quality...plus D3 was way better than M3...but well, NOW we have Dusk and I can't bear to use any male figure but him! ;)

thanks again for the kind words... my at is a labor of love... :)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
ooohooooh ooooh OOOO!!!! I was going to keep it a secret, till I show my very complicated, many figure fantasy image...but I just HAVE to share ... LULLY'S , I mean Dawn's ALICE DRESS IS PERFECT FOR A CENTAUR!!!!!!!! It takes a bit of finagling to make it so the dress's simulation does NOT react or 'see' the horse's neck parts...I will be writing that all up when the image is done...

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
"Pretty, Dawn...got it at Rendo.... meanwhile...look what I did with TWO of your gowns used at the same time!"
Looks Great Lynn. You did a good job on putting two dresses together. :)

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
""ooohooooh ooooh OOOO!!!! I was going to keep it a secret, till I show my very complicated, many figure fantasy image...but I just HAVE to share ... LULLY'S , I mean Dawn's ALICE DRESS IS PERFECT FOR A CENTAUR!!!!!!!! It takes a bit of finagling to make it so the dress's simulation does NOT react or 'see' the horse's neck parts...I will be writing that all up when the image is done..."

Hope it works out, I just gotta see this. A frilly dress on a centaur? Mind boggles. You do have an imagination, Lynn :)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
@Dawn ok, here you go, a very TINY reduced wip of my ladies...got a folder going for all my final post worked characters (rendered HUGE) each on their own layer...all will populate the 'royal hall' room eventually... but at least this gives an idea. The 'cougar' handmaiden wears your 'sprite skirt' and Esha's slit sleeve blouse - all dynamic of course.
LynesCharactersWIP.jpg

I'm so happy with each, I will have the main large image and many super large "close ups of so and so" on linked pages off the main art piece. :)
FYI horse wears HaiGan's horse shoes carefully placed and colored "Fabiana gold" metal to be dressed up! :)

and of course that's our Hive-Cougar with cub map on just for fun. I can't use animals from anywhere else! ;)

and PSS....your 'cuddler chair stool' used...I LOVE ALLLL your products!! Such quality!!!!

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
"
New
@Dawn ok, here you go, a very TINY reduced wip of my ladies..."

WOW how you managed to drape it on that? You have such a fun imagination :)

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
New to Hivewire3D (Previously at renderosity)

Soft Eyes for Dawn - A Lully Creation at HiveWire 3D

A set of 40 Eye colours with two sclera options for Dawn. Complete with a custom eye morph, which will alter the outer rim of the iris to give it a softer look.

Previously sold at Renderosity

What's Included & Features

• Poses (.pz2)
    • Injection and Remove pose files for Eye Softening morph
  • Materials (.mc6)
    • 40 Eye Materials for both dark and light sclera

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
I can re-mesh easy enough, but it's the uv-mapping I don't like that comes out of it, MD makes a perfect map and in hex I can tweak till the cows come home and have better control but I find z-brush although can do better maps than hex, you can't (or I can't) tweak it on a point by point basis.

Point by point tweaking is easy now with ZModeler. ;)

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Sorry folks, I know this isn't what you wanna hear, but I won't be doing any more items for Dawn.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
That's very disappointing to hear, but I'm sure you have your reasons. You've certainly given us a good selection, a good many of them I have in my Runtime, along with several for V4. Are you not going to be doing any more for V4 either? Curious minds want to know.